Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

HAPPY CANADA DAY!

To all my fellow Canadian -HAPPY CANADA DAY!

I love canada, dispite some of the problems we have here, I think it is still one of the best places in the world to live, I know I would not want to live anywhere else.

GO CANADA :)

talk to you all later!

-Ps for those who don't know we also just elected a new minority goverment! Interesting times ahead for my country.

Kevin Nemrava

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Kevin! :wave:

How's things?

Happy Canada Day!

Shame the Flames didn't win the Stanley Cup but at least you would have got a little excitement out of that for a while.

Hope your're keeping well

John Scotsman

I love canada, dispite some of the problems we have here, I think it is still one of the best places in the world to live, I know I would not want to live anywhere else.

GO CANADA

talk to you all later!

Yeah! GO AWAY CANADA!!

Oh wait....

(just kidding)

Seriously... Happy Canada Day to our Soviet Brethren in the north. All potshots and squibbles aside, the people of the U.S. and Canada are more alike than different.

:D

Although, there might be some folks in the U.S. that are already too close to that "Instant Heart Attack" line to be eating poutine.

Dr. Seuss: The Original White Rapper

WWND?

Say Mats...

Is the sequence of images in your avatar just random football images off the net? The girl with the facepaint is gorgeous :D

(sorry to go OT)

Happy Canada Day!

WWND?

From a former neighbor, who used to dig watching the Snowbirds do an air show over the shores of Lake Huron between Sarnia, Ontario, and Port Huron, Michigan, on Canada Day,

HAPPY CANADA DAY, EH? Ya bunch of hosers!

"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

Originally posted by phaeton:

Say Mats...

Is the sequence of images in your avatar just random football images off the net? The girl with the facepaint is gorgeous :D

(sorry to go OT)

Happy Canada Day!

It's a seqence from a newspaper's website.

Go Canada!

:thu:

http://www.lexam.net/peter/carnut/man.gif

What do we want? Procrastination!

When do we want it? Later!

I like the dark haired, dark eyed gal with the Italian flag on her face...her eyes...

That's who i'm talking about. She's got the look of an angel.

Go Canada!

WWND?

Happy Canada Day!

This will always remind me of touring.

I was stuck at Canadian immigration for an hour and a half after they closed at midnight, as Canada Day began in 2001. (Our bus driver had issues and was denied entry. It took over an hour for them to find a hotel for him (Bass player was our alternate driver!) and none of the 3 of us who were making our first cross on a work visa had left our cell phones in the bus.

Rather than be upset at staying an hour and a half late, in the middle of the night, the young lady working the immigration desk gave us tiny Canadian flag pins and told us all about Canada Day. We had a blast. :thu: (Might've helped that the act I was touring with are well known Canadian singers. ;) )

It's easiest to find me on Facebook. Neil Bergman

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

Originally posted by Super 8:

Needs more shots of the cheerleaders! :thu:

No such thing as cheerleaders in our football, they're just a couple of average Swedish fans in the crowd! There's been a lot of girls like that in this tournament. If you like them, you should go to a Brazil game!

Oh Canada!

Archived