Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

So what the hay-all do y'all look like? PICS!

Originally posted by TheWewus:

Originally posted by Shars AKA YaCa:

Wewus!! Hey there you cad you.... :wave: Hi there :)

My mistake, I didnt see you hiding in there with all the ugly guys :D

Just saying that guys to make the Wewus feel like hes walking on air as he's such a sweety! :)

I'm not ugly, nor am I stupid, don't toy with me Shars!
I aint toying with you Wewus and who said you were ugly :confused:

I just didnt see the picture of you in all the ones in this thread so was surprised to see you there when you posted it up just now. :(

Sorry, i didnt mean to offend there, it was a genuine mistake and I actually think your a really good looking guy, far far from ugly!

All I was aaying was that your a petal in the pot so to speak...sweet and nice bloke came into mind actualy when i said 'Just saying that guys to make the Wewus feel like hes walking on air as he's such a sweety!'

Sorry Wewus :(

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Tedster,

If you happen to be around on the forums here before your gig... I just noticed on your new web site that you've got a gig tomorrow night at 8:00 pm; what's the location? You named the place, but didn't put an address. I'm not familiar with the place, although I'm assuming that it would be on the Westport strip; but just where I'm not sure. The kids are with their dad for the weekend, and if I don't get caught up doing other things, maybe I can bring the camera down and get some good shot of you guys playing out. If you let me know in advance which song would be best to video, rather than John Mellencamp, perhaps I can get a short digital video clip of a live show. Tell em to waive my cover... I'm part of the band. ;) jez joking.

You can take the man away from his music, but you can't take the music out of the man.

Books by Craig Anderton through Amazon

Sweetwater: Bruce Swedien\'s "Make Mine Music"

I think you bear a striking resemblance to one of my best friends back in Indiana, that's what I think.

Ani: Ummm, thanks, but the avatar is little more current (as in yesterday), so....uuhhh...you live in that reality, and I'll wallow in mine. :D

What the hell am I doing here? We gotta get the turkey over to Mrs offramp's grandmother's house....

bye :D

I've upped my standards; now, up yours.

Ani: Ummm, thanks, but the avatar is little more current (as in yesterday), so....uuhhh...you live in that reality, and I'll wallow in mine.
You're still a very good looking man Offramp... that 92' picture is just a very awesome shot. You look as good as any of the hot stars on TV in that 92' pose. I really liked the 91' pose too. Of course a handsome man usually attacts a lovely wife...

http://homepage.mac.com/echohaus/.Pictures/misc/Rox.jpg

You guys are a gorgeous couple.

You can take the man away from his music, but you can't take the music out of the man.

Originally posted by Ani:

Hey Tedster,

If you happen to be around on the forums here before your gig... I just noticed on your new web site that you've got a gig tomorrow night at 8:00 pm; what's the location? You named the place, but didn't put an address. I'm not familiar with the place, although I'm assuming that it would be on the Westport strip; but just where I'm not sure. The kids are with their dad for the weekend, and if I don't get caught up doing other things, maybe I can bring the camera down and get some good shot of you guys playing out. If you let me know in advance which song would be best to video, rather than John Mellencamp, perhaps I can get a short digital video clip of a live show. Tell em to waive my cover... I'm part of the band. ;) jez joking.

Silly Ani!

Don't you know that GOOGLE has everything about everything... almost.

HERE\'S THE WEB SITE!

Now go... go! Take pictures and post 'em HERE when you get back, OK? OK.

Is There Gas In The Car? :cool:

"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent." - Victor Hugo

Originally posted by Phait:

Long-haired men in, short-hair men out :D:cry:

Did you cut your hair Phait??? And I missed the pics??? HOW.....?

Where can I see the new do?

OMG!!! How am I supposed to observe this in a serious fashion with that expression on his face? I want to see another shot like this one...

http://www.phait-accompli.com/crap/pix/pic.jpg

...not one with him acting like a clown.

Originally posted by Shars AKA YaCa:

I'm strong as a fucking ox but......I'm very sensitive. Do you agree?
any man that adds to the recipe book is sensitive in my books Wewus... :thu:
Thanks Shars, you're a good person, you know that? I've had a lot of fun talking to you today.
I didn't just add to The Recipe Book Shars. I started it, with you, don't ever forget that. :D

Not bad, Offramp would have done you if he was gay.

You MUST stop drinking and posting. Keep this shit up, and I'll strap you to a chair next to an upright Baldwin with a dry pinblock in a children's dance studio. Fucker.

You STILL look like my bud Tim. Only, Tim's not so angry.

I've upped my standards; now, up yours.

Originally posted by Ani:

Hey Tedster,

Just got in from mixing all night. Lindsay was hogging the computer anyway. The gig is at the Westport Coffeehouse...it's on Pennsylvania north of Westport Rd...almost right next to the Beaumont Club. I don't think there's a cover...it's a dinky little place...but it can be fun. I'm trying something completely different tomorrow.
"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

I just checked the Westport site. I'm listed as TBA. (shrug) C'est la vie. I don't know how often they update the site. I think I walked in there in early November and they just said "Oh, we've got an opening on the 26th, wanna play then?" and I said "Sure".

BTW...Shars, I love your nose. It gives you sort of a Mayan or Aztec type of appearance, which, again is way cool!

Have we got some great ladies on these forums or what?

Guys, let's drink to all of these fine ladies!!! Offramp's got the right idea...

"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

Archived