Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

So what the hay-all do y'all look like? PICS!

http://w00ks.org/albums/w00ks/abf.jpg

Here's a picture of me that some dood took with my camera, and then he ran off with all my pharms and thai stick. I really need to get that tooth fixed. Maybe I could just file it down with a bench grinder.

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Soundscape Studios.:

Here's me and some guy...

http://images.snapfish.com/33%3B58%3C2323232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E2327%3D9%3B3%3D995%3D433988b26342823%3D323255827968%3Cnu0mrj

That's amazing! You look just like Bruce Swedien!?! :eek:

And yes, your wife and daughter are both beautiful.

It's easiest to find me on Facebook. Neil Bergman

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

• 1 month later...

Didn't know you were a southpaw, Phait. Ever think of playing a righty Strat upside down? You could wear really flamboyant clothes, grow an Afro, wear a headband...

Hmmm...I think that's already been done, though.

"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

Actually the picture of Phait is the nearest I think i have got to seeing what he really looks like.

Grow your hair Phait, it looks great!

Heres me and Peter on hoilday in Corfu.

http://hometown.aol.co.uk/SharminHall/me+and+peter+2.JPG

And this is me with shorter hair!

http://hometown.aol.co.uk/SharminHall/me.jpg

Yaca - whenever I come to London we need to hang out, you just seem like one of them "cool mother-like" peoople :D;)

As for my hair... get this, I was getting my haircut last year I think and the barber says I have thin hair. I asked if that was bad, she was like "ummmmmmmmm..." and the student barber just said "no, it's not bad." My friend gives me shit about me going bald someday because my dad has gone bald, and I've gotten paranoid about it cause he gives me shit :D ... I dunno. I will probably grow it out though, but I wish it was wavy. Not a fan of long-straight hair. I look good with medium-short-messy hair too though. Oh yeah, can't forget the sunglasses :cool:

http://www.phait-accompli.com/crap/photos/glasses3.jpg

Originally posted by Phait:

Yaca - whenever I come to London we need to hang out, you just seem like one of them "cool mother-like" peoople :D;)

As for my hair... get this, I was getting my haircut last year I think and the barber says I have thin hair. I asked if that was bad, she was like "ummmmmmmmm..." and the student barber just said "no, it's not bad." My friend gives me shit about me going bald someday because my dad has gone bald, and I've gotten paranoid about it cause he gives me shit :D ... I dunno. I will probably grow it out though, but I wish it was wavy. Not a fan of long-straight hair. I look good with medium-short-messy hair too though. Oh yeah, can't forget the sunglasses :cool:

http://www.phait-accompli.com/crap/photos/glasses3.jpg

Sure stuff Phait, be cool to hang out and show you some of what London has to offer and beleive me, I hate the image some mums have so I tend to be alot more trendier than most mums in my neighbourhood but that I put down to that I have to obtain a certain image because of the buisness I work in... after all, we are all trend setters in the music biz! :D

I cant see anything wrong with your hair.

It seems as if the hairdresser was winding you up.

I would reccommend that you use conditioner though and the best I found that will make your hair look georgeous is Aussie 3 Minute Miracle which you leave on for 3 minutes and then cold rinse it out. Never use hot water to rinse your hair, its heat damaging and makes it like straw and open to splitends.

Its brilliant stuff.

I like that pic of you in the sunglasses, reminds me of myself as I wear mine everday of the year as I have a slight aversion to strong light.

I'm telling you, keep the hair that length, it looks great and if you haven't already seen signs of thinning ontop, you may be lucky and not get it for years so live a little Phait and stop worrying. :) you look great!

My friend gives me shit about me going bald someday because my dad has gone bald, and I've gotten paranoid about it cause he gives me shit :D ... I dunno.

Phait, you can give your friend shit right back. The baldness gene is carried on the mother's side. Was your maternal grandfather bald?

"For instance" is not proof.

Yaca - I do rinse with hot water.. I didn't know any better :D I don't really use any conditioner.. never have any around here. Ought to though eh? Thanks.

The Gruesome Geezer - OH MY GOD IT'S CLAPTON! :D No really, very similiar in that pic!

Zeronyne: Yes.

(reposted for new page)

Yaca - I do rinse with hot water.. I didn't know any better :D I don't really use any conditioner.. never have any around here. Ought to though eh? Thanks.

The Gruesome Geezer - OH MY GOD IT'S CLAPTON! :D No really, very similiar in that pic!

Zeronyne: Yes. I figure you might be getting at some kind of potential balding myth here?... I did a little searching and here's some stuff:

"You will inherit male pattern baldness from your Mothers side of the family.

Not true. Many studies have been conducted that conclusively suggest that male pattern baldness can come from either side of the family, and this is true for both male pattern baldness and female pattern baldness." And More info..

Zeronyne: Yes. I figure you might be getting at some kind of potential balding myth here?... I did a little searching and here's some stuff:

"You will inherit male pattern baldness from your Mothers side of the family.

Not true. Many studies have been conducted that conclusively suggest that male pattern baldness can come from either side of the family, and this is true for both male pattern baldness and female pattern baldness." And More info..

There are some new studies (the last two years or so) that seem to again reinforce the maternal side theory. I have a buddy who is completely obsessed by the subject. I'll try to get the info from him.

"For instance" is not proof.

I have known quite a few guys who had thinning hair who had bald dads.

Not to worry, Phait, you'd look kinda like James Taylor bald. :eek: HAHAHAHA (ducks)...

(Sings in Clapton voice)

If you're hair's getting thin

You'd better rub it in

Rogaine

:D

Oh yeah, I don't really believe in balding treatments, plastic surgery, etc etc. I'm a natural kinda guy. I'd just shave it all off. I haven't done that since I was probably 13. I shudder to think what I'd look like now with my football shaped head.

. o O ( And then I saw her standing there

With green eyes and long blonde hair

She wasnt wearing underwear at least prayed that

She might be the one maybe wed have some fun

Maybe wed watch the sun rise

But that night I learned some girls try too hard

Some girls try to hard

Some girls try to hard to impress

With the way that they dress

With those things on their chest

And the things they suggest to me [blink 182, Party Song] )

Originally posted by The Phantom YaCa:

I better take my lame pics of here compared to yours Myshell :o

Now don't you go saying that!!!

Every lady on these boards is gorgeous! All of us fellas are lucky to be hanging out with you gals!

I am a transgender.

Before

http://www.realityrenderedstudios.com/et/images/face1.jpg

After

http://forum.japantoday.com/upfiles/22900/asppg_Pm349435407.jpg

Sucking the brain's vacuum

Waiting for the Nuclear Fusion. More energy, less damage.

I love quoting lyrics (especially when I'm lacking creativity and trying to appear as a pseudo-intellectual). Usually I choose something a little more timeless...but what the hell...I heard the 80's are back.

Some boys take a beautiful girl,

And hide her away from the rest of the world.

I wanna be the one to walk in the sun.

Oh,girls,

They wanna have fu-un.

Oh,girls,

Just wanna have

That's all they really want.....

Some fun....

My-Shell :wave:

Shells

Originally posted by Herman Tedster:

Now don't you go saying that!!!

Every lady on these boards is gorgeous! All of us fellas are lucky to be hanging out with you gals!

:thu::thu::thu:

Well said Mr Tedster

Myshell: thanks for the latest pic

Mrrrrr.... :D

and Phait...

Clapton!
I could only wish and dream...

but thanks :D

Lynn G

Hey guys and gals...

Here's a snapshot of Lilly and me from this past weekend in Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge, Tn. This is Great Smoky Mts. State Park.

http://img91.exs.cx/img91/9399/SmokeyMtsLillyondaddysshoulders1.jpg

It was a great weekend! :thu:

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

Neil, you used to look like Gene Simmons ;) , but that new crop of facial hair is more like Duane Allman.

(fade in slide solo from "Trouble No More")

And that li'l gal of yours is growin' like a weed! :D

:DTed

I'n the past year I've gone from Van Dyke (moustache and beard on the chin) to Fu Man Chu to the beard sans chin hair in the pic to clean shaven and now back to the pictured style. Before that I had the Van Dyke almost constantly for the past 6 or 7 years.. maybe longer. I kinda like this way. Different, but not too out there.. Am I wrong? :confused:

Lilly is growing up mentally even faster than physically. We've been rhyming where we intend to kiss her and she always trys to hide the rhymed body part long before we actually say it. So yesterday she starts rhyming something about a "bad word" (that daddy said) with "bird". When Denise asked her what that meant, Lilly told her the word rhymed with "duck", but she was proud to have mentioned it without saying the word I used. :D (Honestly, I don't know when I ever used that word in her presence but.. I guess I did. :freak: )

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

Archived