Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Kurz PC4 programs to Forte

I know there have been some older posts on this topic but wondering if anyone has cracked the code on loading PC4 programs on the Forte. I have the PC4 FM programs that are supposed to work 'as is', but when I attempted to load them, the screen on the Forte looked liked a view of a disk drive, with colored segments for sectors used for objects, programs, etc. I chickened out because it felt like I was going down a bad road.

Yeah, I guess I can take a run at it and just reload everything if it goes bad, but trying to avoid that. Also interested in loading other PC4 sounds, knowing that some of them won't work. I don't like to program much, so getting other sounds on my sonic palette is very valuable.

Greg

Kurzweil Forte, Yamaha Motif ES7, Muse Receptor 2 Pro Max, Neo Ventilator

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would pose the question to Kurzweil Tech (support@kurzweil.com). provide them the process you are using to attempt the load. They should be able to help figure out the issue.

57 Hammond B3; 69 Hammond L100P; 68 Leslie 122; Kurzweil Forte7 & PC3; M-Audio Code 61; Voce V5+; Neo Vent; EV ELX112P; GSI Gemini & Burn

Delaware Dave

Exit93band

Hi,

That page was just showing you where you have free IDs to load the objects in the file.

Just load them with FILL option and enjoy the sounds.

Regards,

Fran

Many thanks for both responses......seems Kurzweil found me. Very nice!!

Kurzweil Forte, Yamaha Motif ES7, Muse Receptor 2 Pro Max, Neo Ventilator