Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Kurzweil Forte brass libraries

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It should be fine. I do not have any MegaPreset libraries installed on my Forte, but I have no issues with PC3 sound libraries getting loaded into Forte. I have PC3 sound sets from K-Sounds, Kurzweilworld, Sweetwater and Barb & Co. that all load right up.

Yamaha U1 Upright, Roland Fantom 8, Nord Stage 4 HA73, Nord Wave 2, Korg Nautilus 73, Viscount Legend Live, Lots of Mainstage/VST Libraries

I was just browsing their library and forgot that the Mega Presets sound fantastic. Just remembering that they have a 1.7GB Mega Grand piano sampled with 13 velocity layers that you can buy for $47 and load into Flash memory is what sets the Forte out from the competition other than Korg Kronos.

The Atmospheric Piano and Atmospheric Pads also seem great. The Epic Flute is as good as what I have heard in premium software instruments and much control over the articulations. And for $18, Epic Guitar would put Forte guitars to the top of the Rompler sounds in this category as well.

Thanks for posting this.

Yamaha U1 Upright, Roland Fantom 8, Nord Stage 4 HA73, Nord Wave 2, Korg Nautilus 73, Viscount Legend Live, Lots of Mainstage/VST Libraries