Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Eventide Blackhole Plugin Flash Sale TODAY 4-11

johnchop

Just got a note that this plugin is $29 today (direct from Eventide, so not plugging a reseller here). That's a pretty massive savings on this plugin, which, granted, has fairly specific applications.

Yes, you need an iLok account, but you do NOT need a hardware iLok dongle, just their software license manager.

If you like insta-spacey vibe, this is a fun one, and there's a free demo if you don't want to spend the money. Maybe compare it to Valhalla DSP Shimmer and the "shimmer" reverb in ToneBoosters Reverb 4.

I make software noises.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice timing with the NASA black hole image announcement.

Yamaha: Motif XF8, MODX7, YS200, CVP-305, CLP-130, YPG-235, PSR-295, PSS-470 | Roland: Fantom 7, JV-1000

Kurzweil: PC3-76, PC4 (88) | Hammond: SK Pro 73 | Korg: Triton LE 76, N1R, X5DR | Emu: Proteus/1 | Casio: CT-370 | Novation: Launchkey 37 MK3 | Technics: WSA1R

Former: Emu Proformance Plus & Mo'Phatt, Korg Krome 61, Roland Fantom XR & JV-1010, Yamaha MX61, Behringer CAT

Assorted electric & acoustic guitars and electric basses | Roland TD-17 KVX | Alesis SamplePad Pro | Assorted organs, accordions, other instruments

Well iLok is essentially a software-based license manager here, so unless you have a philosophical objection to having an iLok account or connecting your DAW to the internet (EYEROLL :) ) theres no hardware dependency.
I make software noises.

Well iLok is essentially a software-based license manager here, so unless you have a philosophical objection to having an iLok account or connecting your DAW to the internet (EYEROLL :) ) theres no hardware dependency.

Absolutely - iLok has come a long way, it's just pure laziness that I don't want yet another portal to deal with :thu:

Archived