Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Not receiving PM email notifications

BernMeister

I just noticed I haven't been receiving email notifications for PM's. Had I not logged in recently, I would not have known a fellow user had sent me a message (yes, my profile settings as properly set to received notifications...).

Anyone else experiencing this problem?

I tried emailing admin, but their email address keeps getting rejected.

Apologies if this was already asked and answered...

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Check your spam filter/blocker.

Dan

Acoustic/Electric stringed instruments ranging from 4 to 230 strings, hammered, picked, fingered, slapped, and plucked. Analog and Digital Electronic instruments, reeds, and throat/mouth.

We know about this. I don't get them either. :idk:

It's part of why we need to upgrade the software (which we're fully prepared to do) and why I'm getting more and more frustrated with the Future Music/Music Radar folks.

We've been practically begging them to help us. They keep telling us they'll get to it at some point.

We've been parked here for months. :(

dB

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

Professional Affiliations: Royer LabsMusic Player Network

Well then getting this issue solved is getting too close to my day job. Nothing more frustrating than knowing there is almost certainly a simple fix but no-one will look at it. Lucky we can just play some music to lower our BP.

A misguided plumber attempting to entertain | MainStage 3 | Axiom 61 2nd Gen | Pianoteq | B5 | XK3c | EV ZLX 12P

I'm not sure what's acceptable to share, but how many of you in your day jobs deal with the "Stage Gate" Process? This is the bane of my existence for new product development. Drives me nuts because it's such a rigorous process but doesn't generally involve those with direct customer feedback.

Dan

Acoustic/Electric stringed instruments ranging from 4 to 230 strings, hammered, picked, fingered, slapped, and plucked. Analog and Digital Electronic instruments, reeds, and throat/mouth.

Nothing more frustrating than knowing there is almost certainly a simple fix but no-one will look at it. Lucky we can just play some music to lower our BP.

Tell me about it. There are a bunch of really cool things Jim and I want to do, and more than a few people who want to help us do it. We just basically need the keys.

I'm actually tempted to post the email address of the gentleman who is sitting on this and let the members of the forum contact him to request that he "let our people go". :)

dB

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

Professional Affiliations: Royer LabsMusic Player Network

I'm actually tempted to post the email address of the gentleman who is sitting on this and let the members of the forum contact him to request that he "let our people go".
:taz:

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

Stay tuned - I believe an announcement from Jim Quinn is forthcoming shortly.
:keynana:

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

dB

Lets hope its good news. :eek:

Yamaha: Motif XF8, MODX7, YS200, CVP-305, CLP-130, YPG-235, PSR-295, PSS-470 | Roland: Fantom 7, JV-1000

Kurzweil: PC3-76, PC4 (88) | Hammond: SK Pro 73 | Korg: Triton LE 76, N1R, X5DR | Emu: Proteus/1 | Casio: CT-370 | Novation: Launchkey 37 MK3 | Technics: WSA1R

Former: Emu Proformance Plus & Mo'Phatt, Korg Krome 61, Roland Fantom XR & JV-1010, Yamaha MX61, Behringer CAT

Assorted electric & acoustic guitars and electric basses | Roland TD-17 KVX | Alesis SamplePad Pro | Assorted organs, accordions, other instruments

dB

Lets hope its good news. :eek:

See this thread for the announcement.

You all know where to go if this place goes dark, right? Lots of info about that here. (No need to go to the backup yet, except if you want to register. Please don't post unless this forum is actually down.)

Ok, so we are moving. I think that's good news!

The dutch synth forum did an update very recently, but now it is really slow. Hope that doesn't go that way here.....

Rudy

Archived