Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

NYC KC Hang Wednesday? Yeah, I know it's a long shot...

Dave Bryce

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn. Was hoping to catch up with some people. I'm currently waiting for a standby flight as my original one was cancelled... gotta love Air Canada and the polar vortex.

I'll be in NYC some way somehow today! Coming to see some friends and take a couple of lessons (formal and informal).

My Site

Nord Electro 5D, Novation Launchkey 61, Logic Pro X, Mainstage 3, lots of plugins, fingers, pencil, paper.

Oh man, I wish I would have known a bit sooner..... Im booked this Wed.....

Im down for the next one, tho!

"I have constantly tried to deliver only products which withstand the closest scrutiny � products which prove themselves superior in every respect.�

Robert Bosch, 1919

I'm in NYC this week, and have just learned that brother David R will be here as well. We're gonna try to grab a beverage Wednesday evening.

Hey, brother David R. is usually my standing Wednesday evening date - that's my usual spot for lessons from him.

Enjoy it, you usurper! :thu:

Nord Stage 2 Compact, Yamaha MODX8

believe it or not, I can get to NYC on Wednesday for $19.00 dollars from DC. Uber from my office building (where my Jeep is parked in the garage) to Union Station for $12.00. Peter Pan bus from Union Station DC to Port Authority NYC for $7.00 arriving at 5:30PM. Yes, you read that right. Coming home is a "whole nother story". Buses don't run at night and last minute trains are expensive, as are hotels. I could really use the distraction but unfortunately have to take a pass.
:nopity:

Aww, sorry I missed it!

Where did you guys meet?

Next time, definitely, if Im not working!

"I have constantly tried to deliver only products which withstand the closest scrutiny � products which prove themselves superior in every respect.�

Robert Bosch, 1919

Where did you guys meet?

We just hung out at the Friday's in Penn Station. There's a story behind how that happened, but I think it would lose something in the telling. Some of the elements were a Rangers game, a train seemingly with a mind of it's own and a decent amout of rain.

dB

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

Professional Affiliations: Royer LabsMusic Player Network

dB is as gracious of a host in real life as he is on these forums. It was nice to talk about a fair amount of banned topics and catch up on the last 20 years.

Amtrak + NJ Transit + rain that a pacific northwesterner would laugh at = frantic texts, being stuck in a sardine tin for 90 minutes instead of 30, and making a pint of magic hat taste much sweeter. Cheers again for waiting dB!

My Site

Nord Electro 5D, Novation Launchkey 61, Logic Pro X, Mainstage 3, lots of plugins, fingers, pencil, paper.

Archived