Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Just sold my road case for the Hot Rod Deluxe

desertbluesman

Just sold my road case for the Hot Rod Deluxe, Now I can drop the price on the Hot Rod Deluxe. (Too heavy for my old bones) Down to one amp and 3 guitars from my heavyweight quiver of the days of yore. Maybe an new lightweight amp head once the HRD is sold.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Congrats DBM...I'm keeping my HRD, but I don't take it out to small venues. Pound for pound, watt for watt, the HRD is hard to beat for a clean Fender tuber. But, good luck on the sizing down project, I'm going to try and join you on my other stuff LOL! I have resisted the gas attacks on buying new stuff this year... :cool:
Take care, Larryz

The lead guitarist in my band uses a Quilter combo (Mach 2?) and loves it. I think it sounds good, but different from the tube amps he had been using (PRS Archon). Adding a second cab made it sound a whole lot better, in my opinion. But it's so light it doesn't add much hassle for load-in.

"Am I enough of a freak to be worth paying to see?"- Separated Out (Marillion)

NEW band Old band

I am set on buying another Egnater Tweaker, either a 15 watt 1-12 combo, or another Tweaker 15 watt head only to pair up with my other EVM 12L speaker.

I might also get the 40 watt Tweaker head to pair up with the other EVM12L, that one would play any room with my 2-12 cabs with the EVM12L's.

We shall see if I can sell the HRD. If not I will still play the HRD every other week or so.

Archived