Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Original Piano Arrangements of Christmas Songs

drohm

My friend and piano teacher created this original arrangment (and a video of him playing it) of a popular Christmas song. I really like it and enjoy the fun mix of styles and creativity expressed in the song. It got me thinking about looking around for other arrangements that spice up the seasonal tunes. Anyway, want to share this one and see if anyone has other suggestions as we go into the pre Christmas weekend.

[video:youtube]

NS3C, Hammond XK5, Yamaha S7X, Sequential Prophet 6, Yamaha YC73, Roland Jupiter X

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Back in 2012 a number of KC contributors submitted their own versions of some Christmas songs for a compilation CD. Not sure if Mike Warren still has it available for download, but may want to check with him.

Dan

Acoustic/Electric stringed instruments ranging from 4 to 230 strings, hammered, picked, fingered, slapped, and plucked. Analog and Digital Electronic instruments, reeds, and throat/mouth.

Thanks for that info Dan! I would love to get that. I will search for it.

If the link is still good, you'll still need to get a password from Mike Warren, who mixed it, compiled it, and hosted it. I would just send him a PM.

Dan

Acoustic/Electric stringed instruments ranging from 4 to 230 strings, hammered, picked, fingered, slapped, and plucked. Analog and Digital Electronic instruments, reeds, and throat/mouth.

Archived