Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Herbie Hancock Teaches Jazz MasterClass

rickp

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This was an excellent series. I still call up lessons for inspiration and little ideas I missed the first time I watched it. This I s a lot more polished and organized than the Chick Corea classes. Highly recommended!
CA93, MODX8, YC88, K8.2

It was new to me, didn't see any mention of it in a quick forum search and thought it might be of interest to someone here, so I shared it. My apologies if it is old news.

Kawai KG-2D / Yamaha CP33 S90ES MX49 CP4 P515 / Hammond SK1 / Nord S4 88, S3 88, S3Compact, S3 76

QSC K8.2s K10.2s KS212s / SoundcraftUi24 / SSv3 / GK MB112s MB115 MB210s Neo410

It was new to me, didn't see any mention of it in a quick forum search and thought it might be of interest to someone here, so I shared it. My apologies if it is old news.

Two threads in 2017. Google herbie hancock master class site:forums.musicplayer.com to see them. Check the sticky thread about searching the forum to help with better thread searching. :2thu:

Thanks for the tips, but I'll probably just leave it all alone henceforth. Again, apologies.

Kawai KG-2D / Yamaha CP33 S90ES MX49 CP4 P515 / Hammond SK1 / Nord S4 88, S3 88, S3Compact, S3 76

QSC K8.2s K10.2s KS212s / SoundcraftUi24 / SSv3 / GK MB112s MB115 MB210s Neo410

No worries, you were doing a good thing with sharing the info. :thu: Sven and Math were just helping you out for future reference.

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

Archived