Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Interesting gig this evening...

HSS

I would like to submit my application for these gigs. I don't even need to play, I will roadie. Even better, I'll be the photographer and videographer.

Living in the Bay Area for the past 15 years, I've been to my share of events like this, both as a musician and otherwise. My experience has been that events like this that explicitly celebrate sex just aren't that sexy. They feel artificial, commercial, and forced.

Thank you and understood. I was trying to be funny, fell short of that goal. I will stop these banal attempts at comedy, won't happen again.

I'm just saying I'd look elsewhere for real thrills.

Do you have any addresses or phone numbers?

I see now that I was quoting the wrong post. I didn't mean to comment on what you had written.

Before having kids, I could have been a great resource for you on San Francisco nightlife. Now, I mostly just cry myself to sleep.

Gigging: Crumar Mojo 61, Hammond SKPro

Home: Vintage Vibe 64

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Drums: Yamaha Recording Custom?
Stage 2, C2, NL2X+TC Pedals, P08+Tetra+H9, P12+TC Chorus D50+PG1000, 2 Matrix 1K, Proteus 2K, TX802, Streichfett, Drumbrute. Guitars:G&L Legacy, Asat X2, Ibanez Artstar AS153.Bass: L2000, SR1200&2605.

I see now that I was quoting the wrong post. I didn't mean to comment on what you had written.

Before having kids, I could have been a great resource for you on San Francisco nightlife. Now, I mostly just cry myself to sleep.

No problem at all Mr. Adan! Sometime if the family will allow it, maybe we can get together with other Bay Area KC folks and have a hang.

Some music I've recorded and played over the years with a few different bands

Tommy Rude Soundcloud

Archived