Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Any super sales for Memorial Day?

Jazz+

Guitar Center has IK Multimedia iLoud Micro Monitors at 33% off list. I picked up a pair as I knew that soapbox and SG have said that they had used them. These things sound amazing for their size. My newest travel companions. :thu:

I've seen the $199.99 price at a few different sites. I have a pair that I use on for my pc. They sound great for the size and price.

Best

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Most of the major Keyboard brands are excluded including Alesis, Casio, Korg, Kurzweil, Moog, Nord, Roland, and Yamaha.

Yeah, that is pretty standard on every coupon they email or snail mail you.

I have NEVER had a issue with GC taking the coupon when I've purchased a Korg or Yamaha from them. They scan the coupon bar code right off my phone at the store, and no questions asked.

David

Gig Rig:Depends on the day :thu:

Guitar Center has IK Multimedia iLoud Micro Monitors at 33% off list. I picked up a pair as I knew that soapbox and SG have said that they had used them. These things sound amazing for their size. My newest travel companions. :thu:

Hey Dave, is the Bluetooth quiet? I picked up an ILoud stereo style unit and returned it the same day. The Bluetooth signal sounded like radio, hiss, interference and everything. Also as much as they touted their low end it couldnt handle bass. A $360 (CDN) toy.

Here for the gear.

Hey Dave, is the Bluetooth quiet? I picked up an ILoud stereo style unit and returned it the same day. The Bluetooth signal sounded like radio, hiss, interference and everything. Also as much as they touted their low end it couldnt handle bass. A $360 (CDN) toy.

Rod, I have not yet (just bought them yesterday) tried using bluetooth. I had read somewhere that once bluetooth is enabled it is difficult to turn it off so I wasn't in a hurry to enable it. I had them hooked up to a windows laptop and was playing Kontakt instruments on a MIDI'd keyboard with drum loops playing in Audacity also and the bass was f'n amazing for the size of the speakers. I showed the rig to 2 different co workers who also play music and they were both blown away.

:nopity:

They are also available on Amazon for $199.

'55 and '59 B3's; Leslies 147, 122, 21H; MODX 7+; NUMA Piano X 88; Motif XS7; Mellotrons M300 and M400’s; Wurlitzer 206; Gibson G101; Vox Continental; Mojo 61; Launchkey 88 Mk III; Korg Module; B3X; Model D6; Moog Model D

Archived