Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

KC Fantasy Football League/Pick 'em Tournament 2018!

Dave Bryce

I have sworn off forums as taking up too much of my time, so I havent been here in yonks, but would appreciate being contacted through the KCFFL's message system if someone sets up a pick 'em....cheers!

NORD STAGE 2, IPAD 2 with lots of soft syths

Roland td9 expanded

Guitars, basses, Pod Xtl, GT-10b

Garritan, Reason, Symphonic Choirs , Cubase, Sibelius

Three shelter cats

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll be sure to message you if soapbox (or someone else, it's typically him) starts a pick 'em. Additionally, if you do actually read this and want to PM me your email address that might work better.
:nopity:

Actually, it's been me the past year or so. I just renewed it and sent out invites to last year's participants. :cool:

Anyone else wanting to join us is welcome:

Group ID#: 18388

Group Password: minimoog

We do not play for $.

dB

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

Professional Affiliations: Royer LabsMusic Player Network

I'll be there for at least the first few rounds of the draft. How do I prevent the Autopick setting from selecting a kicker in the middle rounds of the draft?

'57 Hammond B-3, '60 Hammond A100, Leslie 251, Leslie 330, Leslie 770, Leslie 145, Hammond PR-40

Trek II UC-1A

Alesis QSR

• 1 month later...
so this week features, among other things, a rematch of last year's championship game. I don't expect to win. Actually, I never expect to win.

It is not a rematch. Our players are not the same. :idk::hitt:

dB

I'd say you heave ghe right two guys in. No way SD can sit MG III, and Lindsay is hot at the moment.

I have a league where my two RBs are Fournette and Mixon. It's forcing me to start...Aaron Jones. :D

So, what's up with you holding three TEs? I have a hard time keeping one on the bench, much less two... :idk:

dB

Pick 'em is a wreck this year. :idk

I completely suck at pick 'em. Just goes to show you, nobody knows anything. ;)

IMO, league parity makes it more challenging and fun. :D:cool:

PD

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return."--E. Ahbez "Nature Boy"

• 2 months later...
I'm picking dB and Tom in the final. Both have been #1 and #2 all season. As to who will win, too close for me to call.

Nah, I'll bet you beat me this week. I like your matchups better, and I suspect SD is going to be coming for Mr. Mahomes all day; plus, I think I've lost more TEs this season than in the entire time I've been playing FF...and I'm not loving my RB situation. :idk:

dB

The loss of Kareem Hunt was big ( for dB and the Chiefs). It hurts Mahomes numbers as he becomes more of a target without Hunt. I think they (Chiefs) get a break with a short rest game at home ;not a big fan of the Thursday night games.

Still as the playoffs near, players roles can change. I do think my chances are good with McCafferey being basically the Carolina offense, and the freak Barkley being what I hoped hed be. I got lucky in Ebron becoming Lucks go to guy in the the red zone.

Good luck gents!

I do think my chances are good with McCafferey being basically the Carolina offense, and the freak Barkley being what I hoped hed be.

They're both awesome. Like I said - I'm thinking it's your year to get your forum title modified....:w00t:

...but we ain't going down without a fight. :bang:

dB

Archived