Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Take yer pick

d  halfnote

As has been said, some times a change gotta come.

I have never been less than a supporter of this place....but support for some things must end.

Me or White Fang.

He's an idiotic, non-0musical jerk.

Takwe yer pick.

:idk

d=halfnote

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There is a person who hasn't been here in a while who used to say some disparaging things about me. I never retaliated or even acknowledged his attacks, because I used to post a lot on another website that allowed all kinds of personal attacks. I finally left, because the negativity started to spill over to my real life. That's why I love visiting this place. My life is so much better without all the negativity. It sure would be nice if we could keep it that way.
I rock; therefore, I am.

I have asked them to (and I hope they will) both come here and finish their discussion and leave the Nokie Edwards RIP thread to those that want to remember Nokie.

For this thread I would suggest they take their issues to the PM section and work it out...whenever we get irritated, the PM's are a great place to get it out of your system and/or make agreements to resolve the problems. You can even cuss down there... :cool:

Take care, Larryz

Merriman-Webster defines "Forum" as;

"A public meeting place for open discussion". and;

"A medium of open discussion or expression of ideas."

I therefore see no need for anyone to make any kind of choice. ESPECIALLY Americans. In America!

Whitefang

I started out with NOTHING...and I still have most of it left!

And here I thought this was about guitar picks...

Guys-I don't think even the mods can turn this entire forum into a poll.

You're becoming like Siamese twin fighting fish.

I suggest taking it outside, when you're ready to come back in and have another drink we'll be here.

Same old surprises, brand new cliches-

Skipsounds on Soundclick:

www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandid=602491

I got nothing for this. I ain't picking sides.

However if there is to be a fist fight over this, I will bet on the outcome, once I have sized up the opponents fighting attributes. Maybe I can make a little money on the outcome. :laugh:

:thu::cheers::taz:

Archived