Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Inappropriate Sexually Explicit Lyrics......

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reminds of that scene from The Doors movie where they are playing the Whiskey (before they were signed) and Morrison decides to through in the Oedipal moment in The End. The owner freaks out and throws the band at of the club. Which really did happen. Until that incident they were practically the house band there. Soon after they recorded their first album and the rest is history.

http://bigfun3.bandcamp.com

www.facebook.com/BigFunThree

Profanity is merely a crutch for inarticulate motherf@#kers.

Yamaha P-515, Hammond SK1, Casio PX5s, Motif ES rack, Kawai MP5, Kawai ESS110, Yamaha S03, iPad, and a bunch of stuff in the closet.

see, you're all old. I'm 26, oldest person in my band is 35 I think, and we've got songs with curse words and have been known to accidentally throw them in some between song banter as well. Never had someone mention it to us, its not over the top, its not part of our 'image' to be profane, its just how a lot of folks speak. we give eachother sh** all the time. It seems odd to me for simple words to have such connotations, and I think a lot of folks my age feel the same way. Censoring myself on an internet message board seems downright funny given the way most people conduct themselves online. That said, just due to whats been impressed upon me by standards of etiquette, I still feel pretty awkward when I accidentally let one slip on the mic, even though I know our audiences don't mind.

Yes, young people invented cussing.

1935. Lyrics below, spoilered. This was the clean version; the one she did live in clubs was longer and dirtier.

[video:youtube]

I got nipples on my titties

Big as the end of my thumb

I got somethin between my legs

That'll make a dead-man come

Baby won't you shave 'em dry

Want you to grind me baby

Grind me until I cry

I fucked all night

And the night before, baby

And I feel like I wanna fuck some more

Oh, grind me honey

Shave me dry

And when you hear me holla baby

Want you to shave me dry

I got nipples on my titties

Big as the end of my thumb

[??]

Oh, daddy shave me dry

And I'll give you something baby

Swear it'll make you dry

I'm gonna turn back my mattress

And let you on my springs

I want you to grind me daddy

Until the bells do ring

Oh baby

Want you to shave me dry

Oh great God daddy, if you can't shave em baby, won't you try?

Now if fuckin' was the thing

That would take me to heaven,

I'd be fuckin' in the studio

Till the clock strike eleven.

Oh daddy, daddy shave 'em dry,

I would fuck you baby,

Honey I'd make you cry.

Now your nuts hang down

Like a damn bell sapper,

And your dick stands up like a steeple.

Your goddam ass-hole

Stands open like a church door,

And the crabs walks in like people.

Ow, shit!

(Aah, sure enough, shave 'em dry?)

Ooooh! Baby, won't you shave 'em dry

A big sow gets fat from eatin' corn,

And a pig gets fat from suckin'.

Reason you see this whore, fat like I am,

Great God, I got fat from fuckin'.

Eeeeh! Shave 'em dry

(Aah, shake it, don't break it)

My back is made of whalebone,

And my cock is made of brass,

And my fuckin' is made for workin' men's two dollars,

Great God, round to kiss my ass.

Oh! Whoo, daddy, shave 'em dry

Now out! "Mind the Gap," a 24-song album of new material.
www.joshweinstein.com

Well, you never know. I used the word "chick" on this board one time and people lost their s#!t.

see, you're all old. I'm 26, oldest person in my band is 35 I think, and we've got songs with curse words and have been known to accidentally throw them in some between song banter as well. Never had someone mention it to us, its not over the top, its not part of our 'image' to be profane, its just how a lot of folks speak. we give eachother sh** all the time. It seems odd to me for simple words to have such connotations, and I think a lot of folks my age feel the same way. Censoring myself on an internet message board seems downright funny given the way most people conduct themselves online. That said, just due to whats been impressed upon me by standards of etiquette, I still feel pretty awkward when I accidentally let one slip on the mic, even though I know our audiences don't mind.

Yamaha P-515, Hammond SK1, Casio PX5s, Motif ES rack, Kawai MP5, Kawai ESS110, Yamaha S03, iPad, and a bunch of stuff in the closet.

I live in a non-native English country, so people generally dont care about the English lyrics. Zappas Bobby Brown was a middling hit here, and is still played on mainstream radio occasionally.

Oh yes. I remember Kraftwerk's "Radioactivity" being a hit single in Italy in the summer of '74 or '75. They actually played it on the big sound systems of beaches and holiday resorts. Quite crazy if you think of the lyrics - nothing sexual in this case, but certainly not the type you'd expect for a summer hit song... I guess people just heard a "nice" rhythm - if perhaps a bit dark... :D

Archived