Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Best Keyboard stand for two controllers close together

Marzzz

Hey Dan, always a blast to see photos of your crib. :2thu:

So much cool vintage gear. :cool:

And vintage carpet! :sick:

It's nice to have a hidey hole for this stuff. I don't know what I'll do if I ever have to downsize. As soon as I started renting this little spot out for a tracking studio, the keyboards immediately multiplied to fill the space available. I recently set up the CP-70B with intentions of selling it, and as soon as I played it for five minutes changed my mind. Oh well.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought THIS STAND. I had to modify it by adding holes to the top tier stems. I also inverted the cross beam to allow Mojo to sit over Kawai. This is as close it gets and I'm satisfied ( I added the holes using the 1" pattern of existing holes. I guess you could add holes at different lengths; not for me.) For $125 with tax and shipping, it was a pretty great experiment. It is also very sturdy. My only complaint is that you have disassemble 6 bolts, then you have screw them back to not loose them. Actually, my old Apex stand is much easier to set up but I dislike the look; my issue.

I couldn't get images to post correctly so below are the links to the pics.

new stand1

new stand2

AvantGrand N2 | ES520 | Gallien-Krueger MK & MP | https://soundcloud.com/pete36251

another stantastic owner. I have a two tier and a three tier that I added a fourth level, by purchasing extra arms, added a small piece of plywood and now it holds two keyboards and three desktop synths. to me the most important thing is that it is very solid, doesn't bounce like many stands. I can't see how anyone could play on a wobbly stand.