Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Totally unofficial Mojo 61/Viscount Legend shootout

I haven't turned on the Viscount in a year, but it's not the organ's fault. I had it in my basement putting together a band project, but the band got shelved after I had a bunch of family tragedy to deal with last year. I haven't even done the last big software update that most people liked. I look forward to getting back to it at some point.

My Mojo 61 gets gigged every week with another band that works all the time.

My dual Mojo got out once last year at a gig with yet another band. That was a retirement party for a lead singer friend, so the Mojo got treated to a real leslie.

Moe

---

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very sorry to read of your family tragedy, had the same last year. We had large commercial projects to deliver that I had to fight my way through to get them done with contracts being what they are. I did not get out to one jam session last year. I sincerely hope that this year is much better for you.