Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Classic mega concert

Dave Bryce

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They've never come to one of my concerts, so I'll even up the ante........... Jake

1967 B-3 w/(2) 122's, Nord C1w/Leslie 2101 top, Nord PedalKeys 27, Nord Electro 4D, IK B3X, QSC K12.2, Yamaha reface YC+CS+CP

"It needs a Hammond"

Not interested.... especially for $995...

'55 and '59 B3's; Leslies 147, 122, 21H; MODX 7+; NUMA Piano X 88; Motif XS7; Mellotrons M300 and M400’s; Wurlitzer 206; Gibson G101; Vox Continental; Mojo 61; Launchkey 88 Mk III; Korg Module; B3X; Model D6; Moog Model D

I'd go, but I'm already going to another concert on the Sunday (Queen, my girlfriend got us tickets, I'm pretty skeptical about a Freddie-less Queen but she's treating so I'm down), and the Saturday is one of the precious few I have off from gigging over the summer, and I tend to want to keep those just open for beaching, boating, traveling, outdoor recreation. If it were Desert Trip with Mccartney and the Stones, or if it were just October, I'd probably give in and go but as good as this line-up is and as much as love Steely Dan!!, it's still not worth a precious rare free-form summer Saturday to me. (And I've seen all the acts before except the Eagles, where I'm not a huge fan and again, with an extremely important member gone, it really loses legitimacy for me.)

Rich Forman

Yamaha MOXF8, Korg Kronos 2-61, Roland Fantom X7, Ferrofish B4000+ organ module, Roland VR-09, EV ZLX12P, K&M Spider Pro stand,

Yamaha S80, Korg Trinity Plus

$995 is a bargain. Was quoted $1750 per ticket before taxes, tags, etc. for this package through Ticket Master, not a re-seller.

CLASSIC PREMIER SEAT 2-DAY VIP PACKAGE

Includes: One reserved premium ticket in lower bowl (see map for exact location, distributed day of show), Exclusive VIP Gift bag, including specially designed Classic merchandise, One specially designed Classic lithograph (limited/numbered), One commemorative Classic VIP laminate & lanyard, One commemorative Classic VIP ticket & On-Site VIP Check-In.

:nopity:

$995 is a bargain. Was quoted $1750 per ticket before taxes, tags, etc. for this package through Ticket Master, not a re-seller.

CLASSIC PREMIER SEAT 2-DAY VIP PACKAGE

Includes: One reserved premium ticket in lower bowl (see map for exact location, distributed day of show), Exclusive VIP Gift bag, including specially designed Classic merchandise, One specially designed Classic lithograph (limited/numbered), One commemorative Classic VIP laminate & lanyard, One commemorative Classic VIP ticket & On-Site VIP Check-In.

Gross.

Just the Dodger Stadium aspect is enough to keep me away, tbh. Saw one concert there once - that was enough. :facepalm::eek:

dB

I have never been to Citi Field but it's only 8 years old so that might be the better of the two venue's. Of course, logistics are involved. :)

:nopity:

Just the Dodger Stadium aspect is enough to keep me away, tbh. Saw one concert there once - that was enough. :facepalm::eek:

dB

I have never been to Citi Field but it's only 8 years old so that might be the better of the two venue's. Of course, logistics are involved. :)

That's a large part of the Dodger Stadium thing. It's in a ravine - pretty much the only way in and out is by car. :rolleyes:

dB

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

Professional Affiliations: Royer LabsMusic Player Network

Archived