Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

MVintage Rotary 50% off

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heh, these rotary plugins for Mac/PC... there's going to have to be a shootout. PSP, ROTARY, MVintage, etc.

I wonder if a lot of the software for modeling the parts of a Leslie cab are open source and these developers are starting with the same basic code, than adding thus or that and doing a custom user interface.

Yamaha CP88, Casio PX-560

I wonder if a lot of the software for modeling the parts of a Leslie cab are open source and these developers are starting with the same basic code, than adding thus or that and doing a custom user interface.

Nope they writing their own code. That's why they all offer different takes on the same analog source. Its like 4 different iterations of the Neo Vent.

A misguided plumber attempting to entertain | MainStage 3 | Axiom 61 2nd Gen | Pianoteq | B5 | XK3c | EV ZLX 12P

Too bad hardware synths don't have half-price sales from time to time. :(

Time to move into the 20th Century and leave hardware behind. Then you can have a lifetime of free updates and move into the present. MVintage Rotary - T&C's apply.

It's a virtual world we live in, a sweet and beautiful place - apologies to Devo.

A misguided plumber attempting to entertain | MainStage 3 | Axiom 61 2nd Gen | Pianoteq | B5 | XK3c | EV ZLX 12P

Well Melda say you get free updates for the life of the product. Maybe the devs live on fresh air, or new business from jaded hardware owners?

Too bad hardware synths don't have half-price sales from time to time. :(

Time to move into the 20th Century and leave hardware behind. Then you can have a lifetime of free updates

Yeah, I have enough softsynths to keep me busy but I haven't spend much time with them. I'm in front of a computer most of the day, so I'd rather enjoy my humble studio full of hardware synths when I get home... they are part of the family. :D

When an eel hits your eye like a big pizza pie, that's a Moray.

Archived