Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

NAMMbulating 2017

KenElevenShadows

This is not meant to be comprehensive. It's not even close. It's just what I saw while NAMMbulatilng, and nothing more, with my iPhone in tow. Enjoy!

NAMMbulating 2017

http://elevenshadows.com/sss/namm2017/images-NAMMbulating-NAMM_2017/8576_kenlee_NAMM_2017_anaheim-moogtribute-jeanjacquesperrey.jpg

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ken, you are amazing. Thanks so much for this. I went to NAMM last year for the first time, wish it could be every year. Didn't miss the din or the swearing in, must say.

Cheers. Hope to meet you some day.

Rod

Here for the gear.

Excellent photos Ken. It has been a long time since I have seen Heritage guitars mentioned, good to hear they are still in business and making fine instruments, a 20 year old H150 is my everyday player.

A misguided plumber attempting to entertain | MainStage 3 | Axiom 61 2nd Gen | Pianoteq | B5 | XK3c | EV ZLX 12P

You caught a ton of stuff i didn't even see!!! Great as always to see you Ken.

Can't express enough gratitude for RedKey, Moonglow, Eric, Db, for making this a great hang, and it was excellent hanging with Markyboard as well!

Hitting "Play" does NOT constitute live performance. -Me.

You caught a ton of stuff i didn't even see!!! Great as always to see you Ken.

Can't express enough gratitude for RedKey, Tonysounds, Eric, Db, for making this a great hang, and it was excellent hanging with Markyboard as well!

+1

Great seeing you all!

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing."

- George Bernard Shaw

Thank you for all the kind words. And yeah, it's always great hanging with everyone. I really look forward to that.

Ken, your skillful photographer's eye, coupled with your ability to seek out and find the original always makes your NAMMbulating summaries fun to read!

I miss walking the show floor with you. Perhaps I'll return to NAMM next year.

Thanks, I hope you make it out next year. Lemme know if you do or are able to hang out in any capacity.

Great pix, Ken, as always. Love the Cubs shirt, too.

The Cubs shirt is a must.

Watching them World Series was such an emotional, beautiful thing. It truly feels like a great friend or family member achieved something great. "Back To The Future" was only one year off!

Thanks for the kind words.

Archived