Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Guitar Player Game

DocPate

• Replies 980
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had to look that up. Seemed to be some feature of some band in the movie "Zoolander", which I couldn't get past five minutes of it was so dumb. But...

It turns out the current person who took on the persona is a guitarist named: MIKE DERKS. So, my response to that, game-wise, is-----

DENNY DIAS

Whitefang

I started out with NOTHING...and I still have most of it left!

I had to look that up. Seemed to be some feature of some band in the movie "Zoolander", which I couldn't get past five minutes of it was so dumb. But...

It turns out the current person who took on the persona is a guitarist named: MIKE DERKS. So, my response to that, game-wise, is-----

DENNY DIAS

Whitefang

I don't know...we've had a mix of guitarists in this game who use stage names and real names.

If someon posted "Howlin Wolf", should the next poster use that or his giv n name, "Chester Arthur Burnett"?

Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: âNinety percent of everything is crapâ

My FLMS- Murphy's Music in Irving, Tx

http://murphysmusictx.com/

DENNY DIAS

Whitefang

I don't know...we've had a mix of guitarists in this game who use stage names and real names.

If someon posted "Howlin Wolf", should the next poster use that or his giv n name, "Chester Arthur Burnett"?

Answer is no IMHO...I did post Howlin [W]olf and the next post should begin with the first name starting with a [W]...even if it is a stage name, nick name, real name or the name of a group like Waylon and [W]illie...We must carry on even if there are mistakes and double posts, repeats, etc. LOL! :cool:

Take care, Larryz

COREY BEAULIEU

Whitefang. PS: As "Howlin' Wolf" was the stage name of only ONE person, and the one in question is seemingly mostly a CHARACTER that's been "played" by three or four different persons, I wondered at the validity of it was all.

I started out with NOTHING...and I still have most of it left!

Archived