Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Guitar Player Game

DocPate

I'll say the name of a guitar player and the first person to respond will say a guitarist that person reminds you of f. The next person will then respond with the name of another musician and so on.

If someone is mentioned that doesn't get a response, the last person to respond will get a point (and you don't want points) and must then post a new name.

I'll start with Eric Clapton.

• Replies 980
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK, I'll respond with

MICK TAYLOR

A suggestion....

How about this? It starts with the name of a guitar player. The responder has to come up with the name of a guitarist who's FIRST name starts with the FIRST letter of the previous guitarist's LAST name. Example:

You mentioned ERIC CLAPTON, to which I'd respond with CHET ATKINS. Names can be those either still living or long gone.

Whitefang

I started out with NOTHING...and I still have most of it left!

OK, I'll respond with

MICK TAYLOR

A suggestion....

How about this? It starts with the name of a guitar player. The responder has to come up with the name of a guitarist who's FIRST name starts with the FIRST letter of the previous guitarist's LAST name. Example:

You mentioned ERIC CLAPTON, to which I'd respond with CHET ATKINS. Names can be those either still living or long gone.

Whitefang

Great suggestion..

CHET ATKINS - Axl Rose

I'll say the name of a guitar player and the first person to respond will say a guitarist that person reminds you of f. The next person will then respond with the name of another musician and so on.

If someone is mentioned that doesn't get a response, the last person to respond will get a point (and you don't want points) and must then post a new name.

I'll start with Eric Clapton.

reset!

Mike Bloomfield

Sorry Fang, your 12/22/16 answer does not count as it is just a copy of what I posted on 12/21/16...

Sorry Doc, your post does not count unless you are doing a "reset" like Hugo did with "Bloomfield" when he did not come up with a first name that started with a "C" from Robert [C]onti. The last name Montgomery starts with a "M", so the first name of your guitar player [A]lbert Collins needs to start with a "M" not an "A"...

"Originally Posted By: whitefang

OK, I'll respond with

MICK TAYLOR

A suggestion....

Whitefang

Great suggestion..

CHET ATKINS - Axl Rose

Edited by DocPate (12/21/16 01:00 PM)"

So, the next first name should start with a "M" from Wes [M]ontgomery...and Mickey Mouse was not a guitar player LOL! :cool:

Take care, Larryz

Sorry DBM. the first name has to begin with a "P" in order to follow Carl [P]erkins... :hand:

But it's Doc's game so if he says "OK" it's OK by me LOL! I'm guessing the next one will start with an "A"? :idk

As in: Angus Young...

And then we would have: Yngwie Malmsteen... :cool:

Take care, Larryz

Sorry DBM. the first name has to begin with a "P" in order to follow Carl [P]erkins... :hand:

OK Pete Townsend (even though he might be mentioned above. Please don't fine me ref how was I to know?)......... :2thu:

Archived