Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Thanks everyone

Dpendery

Everyone: I posted a while back looking for a new best pedal for my pedal board, and my preferred New Age chorus-y sound. You all gave me a wealth of great suggestions. It took weeks just to look through it and it was a tough decision. Thanks very much. I windled it down finally to about five choices, and finally two. At last I made my move. I am going with the Keeley Dark Side box. I like that it is a little different, not strictly my chorus sound. My second choice (to be purchased next year), the Keeley Caverns delay/reverb, fits this bill. I hope to have them both by next July, but for now, I am looking at the Dark Side to pick me up, give me some rotating speaker sound, etc. Have to admit, I am impressed by Keeley. Have to run, baby is crying.
Long live rock.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glad for ya! That should prove to be a VERY cool, excellent 'multi-effects- pedal! :cool: Between its Flanger, Rotary-Speaker, Uni-Vibe, and Phaser modulation effects, it should cover what you wanted!

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

One thing you are all right about: It's not cheap. Pay for quality I guess.

Often in such cases, with a little research, you get what you pay for.

Imagine what it could cost to buy a number of separate pedals and processors and rig them all up together to do what that does, though! :smirk:

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

Archived