Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

I'm Back

desertbluesman

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't go to cities or out to public places much when there (Other than the airport/rental car facility) So bombs don't effect me (so far). I am only there to visit family and friends.

I am out of Philly in 15 minutes and on to the Jersey Shore in an hour and a half. I stop at Trader Joe's in Marlton NJ and meet my son there for a chat while we shop. Then in the car and on to my one of sisters houses. The next time I go to the city is back to the airport. All freeway driving, straight into the rental car facility. I have the National Car Rental Emerald Club card so I don't even go into the office I just pick a car and hand my drivers license to the lady or man at the out gate when renting and get a receipt right at the car drop off point from the guy who is out there. Into the shuttle and off to the terminal. Easy as pie. I reserve the car on line with my options, and the price I pay is the one I get at reservation time.

I did not realize the bomber hit Seaside Heights which is on the next island north of Long Beach Island which is where I was. There is no direct bridge between the islands and the causeways are 40 miles apart or so. Glad I live in Arizona. I can shoot such an asshole without any legal problems. We have a Castle Law in the house and we are not required to retreat from danger, we can stand our ground. And criminal who is harmed in the commission of a crime cannot sue the person who harmed them in defense of the home or person.

I thought the Wild West days were over, but apparently they're NOT.... only a small percentage of dangerous psychos, but they can do a lot of damage.

I guess I'm a ring-tailed bastard, but if someone chooses to be a mad dog, I don't cry bitter tears if they meet a mad's dog's fate. Did any of us ASK them to rob and rape and kill us??

Archived