Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT: a clean dirty story for your amusement

Dannyalcatraz

This is the funniest thing I've read on the internet since "The Horror of Blimps" or "The Texas Chili Cookoff"- the tale of a Roomba vs puppy poop in the small hours of the night.

http://www.reshareworthy.com/roomba-runs-over-dog-poop/?utm_source=Reshareworthy+Newsletter&utm_campaign=2fa5249f48-Newsletter_August_12_20168_12_2016&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_6e07917f92-2fa5249f48-178836169

Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: âNinety percent of everything is crapâ

My FLMS- Murphy's Music in Irving, Tx

http://murphysmusictx.com/

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aaaauugghh... !! The stench must've been absolutely hideous. :freak: I can practically smell it now!! :eek:

Props indeed to Hammacher Schlemmer for helping that guy out by honoring their lifetime warranty. :cool:

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

OY!

It was BAD ENOUGH when I once ran over a 1/4 turd of DRIED dog crap with a standard vacuum cleaner. It picked it up OK, but pulverized it on it's way to the container, and even so, it could be smelled everytime the vacuum would be used. It too, called for extensive cleaning, but the CARPET was OK. But...

HOW much POOP did this "puppy" generate that it could be spread over that extensive of an area? I'd cut it WAY down on how much he gets fed after that, or else take the time to get it outside to do his "business" before retiring for the night. Or else give the floors a good inspection before using a standard vacuum and not be so lazy as to have a Roomba do it while I sleep.

I'd ask what this guy was thinking, but it appears not much thinking was involved in the first place! :D

Whitefang

PS: "Puppy parent?" :crazy: Were they calling that guy a "sonofabitch"? :D

I started out with NOTHING...and I still have most of it left!

One of the accounts said the poop was spread over 25' of carpet. The kid crawled in it before crawling into bed with mom and pop. Pop woke up with the funny feeling that something just didn't smell right LOL! :crazy:
Take care, Larryz

Depending on the age of the kid, he might not at first thought it HAD anything to do with dog poop! :D

But if that "trail" had DRIED before he discovered it, that would have made for a REAL hard clean up!

Whitefang

I started out with NOTHING...and I still have most of it left!

Archived