Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Crumar Mojo question about lower manual output

m-organ

I have a Mojo, and I'd like to be able to use the lower manual as a touch sensitive Midi controller. The problem is when I change to using the rhodes on the lower (shift - soft button) I get the touch sensitive keyboard I want, but I can't disable the Rhodes sound. I went into the editor and turned the piano knob all the way down, but it's still present in the output (although pretty quiet).

I can leave it in full organ mode and push the lower drawbars all the way in, but then I don't have the touch sensitivity.

Is there a solution for this?

Kawai VPC1, Crumar Mojo, Casio PX560, Spacestation v3, Lucas Nano 300

http://www.morgankelsey.com

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That is a feature of 2.5; like you I have a new 6.1 which doesn't allow us to get to midi channel five as Moe described. I may download back to 2.5 in order to have velocity control for the lower manual using an Ipad for some acoustic piano sounds. Still on the fence about it as I dig the ease of 6.1 and the editor. Joe.

Don't be afraid of 2.5... If I can handle it, anyone can.

'55 and '59 B3's; Leslies 147, 122, 21H; MODX 7+; NUMA Piano X 88; Motif XS7; Mellotrons M300 and M400’s; Wurlitzer 206; Gibson G101; Vox Continental; Mojo 61; Launchkey 88 Mk III; Korg Module; B3X; Model D6; Moog Model D

Archived