Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

KC Fantasy Football 2015-2016

Dave Bryce

it looks like Dave got it.

http://i.qkme.me/3v92cq.jpg

:D

It shouldn't be hard to beat my underachieving team in the next couple of weeks! :mad:

I dunno, Jason - between my formidable mismanagement skills the past few weeks (you can't believe how many points I keep leaving on the bench :facepalm: ), my own underachievers and the dreaded injury fairy, I'd say you stand an excellent chance of beating me. :idk:

Regardless, glad to be in the playoffs. Best of luck to all! :wave:

dB

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

Professional Affiliations: Royer LabsMusic Player Network

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dunno, Jason - between my formidable mismanagement skills the past few weeks (you can't believe how many points I keep leaving on the bench :facepalm: ), my own underachievers and the dreaded injury fairy, I'd say you stand an excellent chance of beating me. :idk:

IDK, your team looked pretty good this week despite some key injuries!

'57 Hammond B-3, '60 Hammond A100, Leslie 251, Leslie 330, Leslie 770, Leslie 145, Hammond PR-40

Trek II UC-1A

Alesis QSR

Actually, the winner gets the third playoff spot as both already have more points than Killer B3s. ;)
Oh, thanks. :mad:

It shouldn't be hard to beat my underachieving team in the next couple of weeks! :mad:
I hope I get the chance. :P

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

Actually, the winner gets the third playoff spot as both already have more points than Killer B3s. ;)

C'moooon, Joe - you can take Brian down. You know you can... :hitt::poke::rawk:

dB

C'moooon, Joe - you can take Brian down. You know you can... :hitt::poke::rawk:

dB

I just love seedings like this. :facepalm:

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

• 2 weeks later...
Bortles and Robinson...never thought I'd see the day when I'd be relying on the Jags to win a fantasy championship. :D

I hear ya - I'm playing Bortles in the Finals for one of my other leagues as well. Heck, I'm gonna go with Cousins this weekend in the KC league...and a a Jag of my own... :D

dB

And then there were two...

Bortles and Robinson...never thought I'd see the day when I'd be relying on the Jags to win a fantasy championship. :D

Congrats on moving on to the finals, Brian!

I'll see you in the consolation game, dB...

Congrats on moving on to the finals, Brian!
and Jason, duh on me. :facepalm:

I'll see you in the consolation game, dB...

:wave:

Between ODB's suspension and the injury fairy, you'll see what's left of me... :D

Yeah well, even when I have a player showing up, I never know if he'll really show up that week. :rolleyes:

Jason's D. Johnson, Martin, and Freeman might be tough to overcome.

I had actually managed to snag David Johnson when I lost Chris Johnson to injury, but had to put him down to pick up another TE when I lost Tyler Eifert (the first time). Wish that week had happened after I lost Mark Ingram and Thomas Rawls for the season - went from a stable of killer RBs to being a slave to the waiver wire pretty damn quickly. :eek:

I hate the injury fairy... :mad:

dB

I hate the injury fairy... :mad:

I can't even blame the injury fairy. My top guys just plain SUCKED for eight weeks.

But, I think I showed out well to close out the season - I guarantee no one (self included) thought six weeks ago that I'd be battling for 5th right now.

But, I think I showed out well to close out the season - I guarantee no one (self included) thought six weeks ago that I'd be battling for 5th right now.

True. You've got a bunch of guys who either missed the first part of the season, like Alshon, or took a while to get going. Or, in Lacy's case, inexplicably losing his starting job.

Injuries though...is it just me or have injuries been particularly bad this year?

Not sure it's any worse than usual...with the possible exception of the concussion thing, because it's happening more, and because it takes guys out for weeks at a time with no gauge as to how long, and there's pretty much no way you can put those players down. Don't get me wrong - they're right for doing it...but it is a bit odd to deal with from an FF POV.

I'm actually having my best FF season ever - all five of my teams made the Final Four playoffs last week (two 1st, one 2nd, two 3rd), and KC is the only one that I'm not in the finals this week. :thu:

dB

True. You've got a bunch of guys who either missed the first part of the season, like Alshon, or took a while to get going. Or, in Lacy's case, inexplicably losing his starting job.

Not to mention Peyton Manning... :freak:

You've got a bunch of guys who either missed the first part of the season, like Alshon, or took a while to get going. Or, in Lacy's case, inexplicably losing his starting job.

Not to mention Peyton Manning... :freak:

I had Peyton on one of my teams as well. Luckily, I picked up Cam as the backup. :)

dB

Yahoo has us pretty evenly matched as far as projected points, but I'm not real confident in my RB situation. Jason's D. Johnson, Martin, and Freeman might be tough to overcome.

That's if they show up this week and between Martin and Freeman that's a BIG if! We'll see how well I manage my team this week, didn't think I did a very good job last week despite the win. Good luck this weekend! :)

'57 Hammond B-3, '60 Hammond A100, Leslie 251, Leslie 330, Leslie 770, Leslie 145, Hammond PR-40

Trek II UC-1A

Alesis QSR

didn't think I did a very good job last week despite the win.

The amount of points the two of us left on the bench last weekend was unreal... :eek:

...and, of course, last week Amari Cooper (whilst benched) rings up twenty four points, this week Amari Cooper (whilst allegedly not benched) manages to help me with a grand total of one point. Get this - that ridiculous lateraling play at the end of the first half last night actually costs Mr. Cooper and I twenty yards in FF. :rolleyes:

Congrats to The Binge! :rawk:

Had to knock off two former KC FF league champs to win it all this year - well done, brother! :cool::thu:

dB

Wayyyy to go! :thu:

My roaring comeback, meanwhile, petered out, as I meekly fell to Sakari's Black Cat's this week to finish (unofficially) at 8-8. :)

That got close! :o Funny how one play (Bortles to A. Robinson) almost cost me the win. Fortunately I managed my team better this week! :cool: Great season, really competitive from everyone all around! :2thu:

Trek II UC-1A

Alesis QSR

But enough of my pity party. Congrats Jason!
Right? I could go all day with the mistakes I made this season. Instead I'll say, congrats, Jason! And nice job by just about everyone. :thu:

Sigh...I rolled with Justin Tucker as my kicker all year, but I decided to get cute and drop him for Crosby for this last game. The 10 points Tucker scored today would have won it for me with some points to spare, as opposed to Cosby's goose egg. :mad:

I did a similar thing in the one finals I lost yesterday (I was in four!) - been riding with both Bortles and Allen Robinson in my lineup all the way to the finals, but thought too much and decided Roethlisberger was a better play against Baltimore, as I still had Bortles influence with Robinson in my lineup.

Ooops.

Of course, on that same team I got deprived of both ODB and Alshon Jeffery, so it was gonna be a tough fight anyway...but I'd still have won if I had played Bortles instead of Big Ben. :facepalm:

Still - three 1sts (including my one Pro $ league) , one 2nd, one 3rd. Definitely my best FF season ever!

Thanks to all for participating - looking forward to next season!

dB

Archived