Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Who is Magnus Von Black?

thacherpass

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, thacherpass is not Magnus Von Black. I've seen his videos on youtube, and googled him, but no other information is available. And, that's why I asked the question. Who is he? He is a great guitar player, and I thought someone on this forum would recognize his style.

Obviously you don't know either.

No, thacherpass is not Magnus Von Black. I've seen his videos on youtube, and googled him, but no other information is available. And, that's why I asked the question. Who is he? He is a great guitar player, and I thought someone on this forum would recognize his style.

Obviously you don't know either.

I was just making a joke based on the fact that your post seemed like it might be self-promotional SPAM.

I guess it isn't...

He doesn't seem to be anybody "famous," just some guy who made up a character to portray to give his act something interesting to stand out (like Buckethead, Unknown Hinson, Webb Wilder, etc.) from the faceless brigades of shredders and twiddlers who blast away in obscurity and disinterest from the music-buying public.

...the faceless brigades of shredders and twiddlers who blast away in obscurity and disinterest from the music-buying public.

. :confused: Who?

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

Archived