Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

That Lil' Old Band From London

LeftyBlues

Dem Stones be a-rollin' once again, lining up shows here in the States. Saturday June 20 at PNC park in Pitts-boig PA with my twin brother looks to be a no-brainer. Pay a visit to iorr.com for the tentative dates. Start me up!!!!!
I was born at night but I wasn't born last night...

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was fortunate to see them in Denver a few years back - Jagger put on a great show - the rest of the band was pretty good too - :D

SEHpicker

The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." George Orwell

Know how to "rock"?

Well, MOST people that age do nothing BUT rock! :D

Drool a lot and MUMBLE to themselves as well! :D

Whitefang

That's because we are Rock! We grew up on it and can play it too with or without drooling! :drool:

I hear young kids trying to play Johnny B. Goode and they may play circles around us old dudes with their fancy pedals, guitars, amps and punked out hairdo's...But, they just can't get the right old timey rock and roll feel. Us old rockers are like the old Blues players, that lived through it. There is like a BB King feel to the Blues with real blues flavors going on that is analogous to the Rolling Stones flavor of Rock and Roll IMHO. The young'uns just don't have it in their blood! Now don't get me wrong, there are the new kids on the block that really impress the hell out of me too LOL! I'm just on a rant... :cool:

Take care, Larryz

Know how to "rock"?

Well, MOST people that age do nothing BUT rock! :D

Drool a lot and MUMBLE to themselves as well! :D

Whitefang

Well I am older than Mick I think, I don't drool, and I don't use a rocking chair. (I exercise every day except Sundays to prevent that), as for mumbling to themselves, (those of us who are not Alzheimer's) just might know something the younger folk don't know. And we may be talking to the wisest person in the room (Which is usually the old goat mumbling to himself). http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/dance2.gifhttp://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/dance3.gif

Lefty I may be at that show, it will be my first Stones show. If USW 1196 is on strike I may sell my tickets, but I would like to see them once before they hang it up or literally go under.

Lok

1997 PRS CE24, 1981 Greco MSV 850, 1991 Greco V 900, 2 2006 Dean Inferno Flying Vs, 1987 Gibson Flying V, 2000s Jackson Dinky/Soloist, 1992 Gibson Les Paul Studio,

:cool::2thu: Have a blast! If you're really lucky, maybe Buddy Guy will sit in and do "Champagne & Reefer" with 'em like in Shine a Light... :rawk:

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

Archived