Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Anyone using Neo Soul Rhodes for Ipad/IOS?

analogholic

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, I bought the iPhone app. It's not bad. Haven't really used it on a show or anything yet.

Soul, R&B, Pop from Los Angeles

http://philipclark.com

Cannonball Gerald Albright Signature Alto, Yamaha YC73, Fender Rhodes, Roland Juno-106, Yamaha MX61, Roland VR-09, MicroKorg XL, Maschine Mikro, Yamaha Reface CP, Roland MKS-50

I have only heard demos (neo soul), but the IK iLectric (I have used live) kills it imo

There is no luck - luck is simply the confluence of circumstance and co-incidence...

Time is the final arbiter for all things

I use it in rehearsals and i find it better than any other rhodes simulation for ipad. I think its worth its money and, along with my Galileo Organ, can be very helpful solutions in small gigs or rehearsals.
Be grateful for what you've got - a Nord, a laptop and two hands

Yeah :D although tbh, at the price these apps are, i reckon the OP could just buy both of them...way cheaper than physical keys

There is no luck - luck is simply the confluence of circumstance and co-incidence...

Time is the final arbiter for all things

I really like this VI - I started using it a week or so ago, after getting my iPad MIDI'd up to the Nord.

I haven't purchased anything yet though, so am tolerating the ad pop-ups until I eventually decide to bite the bullet.

Cheers,

James

x

Employed by Kawai Japan, however the opinions I express are my own.
Nord Electro 3 & occasional rare groove player.

there you go, that makes it easy - two totally polarised views :poke:

Hahahaha - the interwebz at their finest.

Hahahaha :roll:

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

Arthur Schopenhauer

Should have mentioned that it would be used with Ipad Air 2.

Now I remember that someone else over here had an older Ipad and had problem with polyphony

Also it seems that you can try it for free so....

I´m after something more "authentic" than my PC3 and thought the Ipad could be used as a slick "soundexpander".

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

Arthur Schopenhauer

I really like this VI - I started using it a week or so ago, after getting my iPad MIDI'd up to the Nord.

Are you talking about Neo Soul?

Arthur Schopenhauer

Archived