Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

State # 51

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Velcome to da 51st state of United States, The great state of Iraq. So ven you guys going to put in Deesney Vorld ?? Uns da new beezeball stadiums, und new rrrroads.. und ve send da beell to Vashington,

ya, ya, ya, ha, ha , ha, ya, ya, ya!!

The Whacky Iraqie

Living' in the shadow,

of someone else's dream....

I dunno...if you believe various rumors, Vermont will secede and become a separate country...California will split in two...north and south...

I personally believe we'll stop here. But I could be wrong...

"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

I think it will be Mexico just so the f***ing politicians can claim the jobs there as 'newly created American Jobs'. Trucks can't drive to Puerto Rico.

They announced a factory closing here in Michigan today, Electro-Lux refridgerators, 2700 people near Grand Rapids ( a med. size city west side of state). When are they moving production? Mexico....

It's got to be Puerto Rico. Puerto Rico is classified as an Insular Area of The U.S. as are American Samoa, The Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, Guam, and The Virgin Islands. There's some more but I couldn't find the list. There are I think a total of 14 Insular Areas, as they're called.

Puerto Rico has been petitioning for statehood for a long, long, time. Eventually, way, way, in the future I think North America will become One country, The United States Of North America, with yes, 100 States, and the capital in Baja Mexico. Damn! Why did I have to ruin a perfectly serious post with that last sentence?

Archived