Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Any info on next SK update?

kwyn

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The last I heard, SK is living the good life in the great white north with a friend he met on the forum.

Perhaps he'll log in soon and let us know how things are going.

:cool:

"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent." - Victor Hugo

The last I heard, SK is living the good life in the great white north with a friend he met on the forum.

Isn't Steve living in downtown Baltimore City? I grew up there, never knew it as the great white north. :o

Actually, New Yorkers and Bostonians consider us southerners. :laugh: Woe to us so close to the Mason-Dixon Line. How did this thread get derailed immediately? :idk

:nopity:

Isn't Steve living in downtown Baltimore City? I grew up there, never knew it as the great white north. :o

Actually, New Yorkers and Bostonians consider us southerners. :laugh: Woe to us so close to the Mason-Dixon Line. How did this thread get derailed immediately? :idk

Canada

"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent." - Victor Hugo

Tom, you derailed the thread before it even got started. :poke:

Yes, SK is in Canada with another old forum buddy I've never met in person. He seems to like Canada a lot. I had a long chat with SK around early summer. In addition to being one of the baddest players there is, he's a super nice guy.

Apologies to the OP for staying off topic.

--wmp

A little birdie from this forum said the OS was around the corner, I keep checking the Hammond Organ Site and no updates..

SpaceStation V3,

MoxF6,PX5S,Hammond-SK2,Artis7,Stage2-73,

KronosX-73,MS Pro145,Ventilator,OB DB1,Lester K

Toys: RIP died in the flood of 8/16 1930 Hammond AV, 1970s Leslie 145, 1974 Rhodes Stage

Archived