Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Deal of the Day (12/15) (Non-Affiliated)

MuzikTeechur

Musicians' Friend is selling a Tascam iPad/iPod/Mac/PC audio interface for $39 today. Retail is $199, normally $149.

Tascam Audio Interface on MF

Muzikteechur is Lonnie, in Kittery, Maine.

HS music teacher: Concert Band, Marching Band, Jazz Band, Chorus, Music Theory, AP Music Theory, History of Rock, Musical Theatre, Piano, Guitar, Drama.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was going to post on this, I just ordered one before visiting the forum. Don't know how great it will be, but for $40 ...

Now my netbook can have a MIDI/audio interface (and also my desktop that is a small form factor cabinet).

Howard Grand|Hamm SK1-73|Kurz PC2|PC2X|PC3|PC3X|PC361; QSC K10's

HP DAW|Epi Les Paul & LP 5-str bass|iPad mini2

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."

Jim

I saw mention of this on Facebook and I scored one.

EDIT: This sort of concerns me, as I am IOS7..

After the launch of Apples iPhone 5s, iPhone5c and iOS7, Tascam would like to inform that iOS7 compatibility has not yet been confirmed for this product. Further information will follow. Please check this website regularly to find out whether this product is compatible with iOS7 or whether an update is available.

Steve Force,

Durham, North Carolina

--------

My Professional Websites

Surely a firmware update is in the works?

Or not... which could be why there's a blow-out on them...

Maybe this is the best place for a shameless plug! Our now not-so-new new video at https://youtu.be/3ZRC3b4p4EI is a 40 minute adaptation of T. S. Eliot's "Prufrock" - check it out! And hopefully I'll have something new here this year. ;-)

I will ping tascam about ios7 support. I cannot believe they will not make the update--that makes no business sense at all. I think the reason for the blowout is because all new apple iPad and iPhone use the smaller connector, and this device is the older larger connector.

Steve Force,

Durham, North Carolina

--------

My Professional Websites

Archived