Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Mojo with bass pedals expression and Burn

I-missRichardTee

I just ordered one of those table top keyboard stands ( K&M 18*** ) in order to make room for the Mojo pedals. I hadn't thought much about room for the bass pedals, long throw Expression pedal, the Rotary pedal and now the Burn!!

Can all this gear fit under keyboard?

You don't have ideas, ideas have you

We see the world, not as it is, but as we are. "One mans food is another mans poison". I defend your right to speak hate. Tolerance to a point, not agreement

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just ordered one of those table top keyboard stands ( K&M 18*** ) in order to make room for the Mojo pedals. I hadn't thought much about room for the bass pedals, long throw Expression pedal, the Rotary pedal and now the Burn!!

Keyboard-girl and I have just ordered all of the above, except for the bass pedals. We were thinking of placing the Burn on top of the Mojo, over to one side. There looks to be lots of room, and it would be handy there for switching parameters. We will be using a (Gasp!!) X stand.

Occasionally, do something nice for a total stranger. They'll wonder what the hell is going on!

I don't know the dimensions of the Mojo pedals off hand, but they're only one octave (pretty standard size) and they have a built in rotary speed switch so I don't think you'll need a separate rotary pedal.

I don't think you will have any problem with these and the large Mojo expression pedal (assuming that's what you ordered). However, the Burn isn't something that I would sit on the floor.. as much as it's designed like a stomp box style pedal, I won't be stomping on mine.. It just looks too easy to kick the rotary encoder or bust the LED screen. My Burn will be sitting on top of my Mojo and I'll be switching leslie speeds via midi from my Mojo or perhaps via remote floor pedal (in your case you just use the switch on your mojo pedals.

I would suggest the same thing to you IMRT.. get the Burn off the floor..

Craig MacDonald

Hammond BV, Franken-B (A100 in a BV cabinet), Leslies 122/147/44W, Crumar Mojo, HX3 module, Korg Kronos, VR-09, Roland GAIA, Burn, Ventilator

But Craig... Though the pedal board has built in rotary switch.. I thought it could only be in one mode at a time? I am using the bass pedals, for what bass pedals are made for, playing bass. Are you saying, while playing bass notes, I can simultaneously switch ( multitasking ) the rotary switch?

You don't have ideas, ideas have you

We see the world, not as it is, but as we are. "One mans food is another mans poison". I defend your right to speak hate. Tolerance to a point, not agreement

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3791/10053468416_932305a560_c.jpg

You might fit it all under there.

"I  cried when I wrote this song
Sue me if I play too long"

Walter Becker Donald Fagan 1977 Deacon Blues

Archived