Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Bill Payne's solo on "Dixie Chicken" ???

Jazz+

There used to be a Keyboard Magazine transcription online of Bill Payne's solo on "Dixie Chicken", but it's gone. I used to have it but have lost it and need a copy for educational purposes and wonder if there is a new location or source for it. Thanks!

Previous location (years ago):

http://www.musicplayer.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?/ubb/get_topic/f/18/t/009027.html#000000

Harry Likas was the Technical Editor of Mark Levine's "The Jazz Theory Book" and helped develop "The Jazz Piano Book." Find 700 of Harry’s piano arrangements of standards for educational purposes and jazz piano tutorials at www.Patreon.com/HarryLikas

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have a print photocopy of the article. I'll need to scan it, and I can email it to you.

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

Dangit - I can't find it. If anyone knows what print issue it was in, if I have it I can provide.

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

Somebody sent me a copy of the intro plus his solo. So I am all set, thanks for your help.

Harry Likas was the Technical Editor of Mark Levine's "The Jazz Theory Book" and helped develop "The Jazz Piano Book." Find 700 of Harry’s piano arrangements of standards for educational purposes and jazz piano tutorials at www.Patreon.com/HarryLikas

Jazz+

I have searched for that Keyboard magazine transcription in the past, but to no avail. I did think to ask here until I saw your post. If it would be possible to pass it on to me as well, I would be greatful. If the score is not in a digital format, I would be happy to send a self addressed and stamped mailer.

Thanks,

Bill

Nord Stage 3 Compact, Korg Kronos 61, Casio PX-5S, Yamaha DXR 10 (2)), Neo Vent, Yamaha MG82cx mixer and too many stands to name.

Yes to all.

thanks wmp you should have a paypal link although you would get busted for selling this....

Jimmy

Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others. Groucho

NEW BAND CHECK THEM OUT

www.steveowensandsummertime.com

www.jimmyweaver.com

Archived