Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Speaking of bandmates not playing nice...

Dannyalcatraz

I remember a lot of this stuff from reruns, but it sounds like a lot of you guys sound like you experienced it from a time shortly after Robertus Johnsonius went down to the crossing of the Aqueduct and the Via Appia and learned his first II-V-I chord progression from Pluto, then chiseled it into a nice marble tablet...

Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: âNinety percent of everything is crapâ

My FLMS- Murphy's Music in Irving, Tx

http://murphysmusictx.com/

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I remember a lot of this stuff from reruns, but it sounds like a lot of you guys sound like you experienced it from a time shortly after Robertus Johnsonius went down to the crossing of the Aqueduct and the Via Appia and learned his first II-V-I chord progression from Pluto, then chiseled it into a nice marble tablet...

Serious collection of old dudes here. I will hit the wonderful/mystical/terrifying 60 in a couple weeks.

Scott Fraser

I make 45 myself, this year. I know, i know- not quite old enough to have played the Colisseum between chariot races & lion fights- but not exactly young.

Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: âNinety percent of everything is crapâ

My FLMS- Murphy's Music in Irving, Tx

http://murphysmusictx.com/

I make 45 myself, this year. I know, i know- not quite old enough to have played the Colisseum between chariot races & lion fights- but not exactly young.

Too bad. You ain't heard nothin' 'till you've heard someone with skills play a "slide" lyre!

Whitefang

I started out with NOTHING...and I still have most of it left!

Archived