Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Wurlitzer 7300 organ

Do they haggle, or just give you a blank stare if you lowball their price?

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

I have one. It's in perfect shape with the stand, case and all the goodies. I've actually been thinking about selling it but it's a pretty cool and unique piece of gear.

They don't come up often, but they have gone on ebay for ~$1000 (like mine, in good shape with accessories), so that asking price isn't really unreasonable. However, there was recently one on ebay and the starting bid was $500 - broken case, and not the cleanest specimen. But a good price if everything was working.

There is a neat series of youtube videos where a guy justly tuned it. It's one of the first results if you google Wurlitzer 7300.

Thanks for the info. Considering the majority of Main Drag's keyboard prices are inflated, I figured it was worth less. I saw that same eBay listing and the starting bid seemed to support my thinking. If you decide to part with it, let's talk via PM. ;)

Guitar Center had one for $350. I should have snapped it up after the MMW show. (I heard one there, and it was pretty cool.) I think anything over $600 is kinda crazy though.
Hitting "Play" does NOT constitute live performance. -Me.

I do have the schematics for it. IIRC it's a big sheet so I'm not sure how to scan it in, but I can try. Maybe do it in sections and someone can piece it together?

Regarding pricing, they don't come up often so it's not very consistent from what I've seen.

I do have the schematics for it. IIRC it's a big sheet so I'm not sure how to scan it in, but I can try. Maybe do it in sections and someone can piece it together?

Regarding pricing, they don't come up often so it's not very consistent from what I've seen.

Wow that would be much appreciated if you could?

• 4 months later...

I finally got my 7300 back from the repair shop thanks to your shared schematics. Total repair bill $140.

Loving it through my old Deluxe Reverb! It has a unique kind of distortion through that amp and fits perfect on top of the Logan string machine which sits on top of the Rhodes, next to the Acetone on top of the 145 Leslie, next to the A100/D6, next to the Wurli.

Totally inspiring everything I wanted rig accumulated over the last year and a half, all for less than price of a Nord S2. I guess I am done now...

I finally got my 7300 back from the repair shop thanks to your shared schematics. Total repair bill $140.

Loving it through my old Deluxe Reverb! It has a unique kind of distortion through that amp and fits perfect on top of the Logan string machine which sits on top of the Rhodes, next to the Acetone on top of the 145 Leslie, next to the A100/D6, next to the Wurli.

Totally inspiring everything I wanted rig accumulated over the last year and a half, all for less than price of a Nord S2. I guess I am done now...

Glad it worked out! The 7300 does sound great with a tube amp and some distortion. It's a pretty unique sound. And it's hard to beat for its size & weight!

• 7 years later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...