Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

i need a reverb stomp box

simus35

:blush:Hi is me again

i need goog a reverb stomp box ( a good one but not the most expensive to) i ask that because the new old amp i just got a week ago don't have reverb and i just listen to the boss unit look good, but i would like someting like a real spring reverb can you help me please please :blush:

thanks again

sorry for my english i'm a french Canadien

fender 65 Twin Reverb reissue

Fender Stratocaster 1999 MIA

Fender Stratocaster 2013 MIA

Godin Artisan ST-5

Godin LG Signature

Seagull S6

Yes I love Godin guitar

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

+1 on the EHX Cathedral - it's a very nice pedal, with a lot of features. I also hear good things about the Line 6 Verbzilla, but keep in mind that it will probably need its own power supply - those Tonecore pedals go through batteries quickly.

If you want a real spring reverb sound in a pedal, DanElectro made a box called the Spring King a while back - it even had a kick plate, so you could hit the box and get that splattering spring sound you get if you bang on an amp with a real Spring 'Verb. OTOH, if you're looking to spend some serious money, for some serious sound, you have to check out the Eventide Space.

"Monsters are real, and Ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win." Stephen King

http://www.novparolo.com

https://thewinstonpsmithproject.bandcamp.com

I've considered getting a reverb pedal for my Vox AC4. The EHX Cathedral is super cool, but I'd feel weird using a pedal that cost more than the amp. The EHX Holy Grail (or the nano version) are also quite good, if you don't mind having a few less bells & whistles. Here's a list of Reverb pedals available from Pedal Geek. The T-Rex Tonebug Reverb seems pretty useful, with good picking response.

"Am I enough of a freak to be worth paying to see?"- Separated Out (Marillion)

NEW band Old band

thank for the link

Godin Artisan ST-5

Godin LG Signature

Seagull S6

Yes I love Godin guitar

I Make my choice

The winner is Caevan O'Shite for is reverb

:taz:

Godin Artisan ST-5

Godin LG Signature

Seagull S6

Yes I love Godin guitar

I Make my choice

The winner is Caevan O'Shite for is reverb

:taz:

:D Canned reverb... :thu:

Hey, if you want a reverb pedal with real springs in it, I know that miroslav- who used to post here a lot- was really happy with a Van Amps Sole-Mate reverb pedal that he bought...

Here's a link to miroslav's reverb pedal thread.

Haha! - I actually won a Tone Americana reverb pedal last summer. Made a little video, wanna see it? Here's how it goes:

Nice vid, Bill! Sounds great! :thu::cool:

I love Champs; wish I'd never sold the magic "silverface" Champ I had years ago, I thought they would all be the same and that I'd trip over another satisfactory replacement without trying in no time... D'oh! :facepalm::freak::rolleyes:

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

_______ http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_gx85gzQ-qeQ/Sf_2PDM2OHI/AAAAAAAAAEo/io-pDNE-rr4/s400/tin+can+phone.jpg

___________________________ ;):D:thu:

+1

if you intend to use ANY amp distortion, you probably don't want a reverb pedal.

they really belong in the fx loop, unless you are looking to distort the reverb....which can sound fine in moderation, or absolutely fuggin' terrible.

that said, the cathedral is probably the nicest of the bunch at this time.

is for my Lifco amp (the clone of the Traynor YBA-1)

Godin Artisan ST-5

Godin LG Signature

Seagull S6

Yes I love Godin guitar

+1 on this being the gold standard...my buddy had one in our 1st band and it definately takes the cake if you can't afford a twin reverb...if I could find an older used one for $150 or so, I would buy it in a heartbeat...

on the same website, the little Boss 63 Fender Reverb stomp box gets excellent reviews and only costs $139... :thu:

Take care, Larryz

I was nearly broke(my usual financial state), and I wanted a simple reverb to help me decompress from delay addiction. SO I bought a Behringer DR-600 on Ebay for about $30. Yeah yeah yeah, it's flimsy and all that, but I don't turn it on and off a lot, and I didn't really want much out of it. If I can find a way to do it cheap, I might put it in a better box with a more durable switch.

Always remember that you are unique. Just like everyone else.

...i need...a reverb stomp box...but i would like someting like a real spring reverb can you help me please please

Hey, if you want a reverb pedal with real springs in it, I know that miroslav- who used to post here a lot- was really happy with a Van Amps Sole-Mate reverb pedal that he bought...

Here's a link to miroslav's reverb pedal thread.

http://vanamps.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/DSCN0626-1024x768.jpg

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

that this kind of reverb i need thanks for the info Caevan O'Shite

Godin Artisan ST-5

Godin LG Signature

Seagull S6

Yes I love Godin guitar

Archived