Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

PDF of The Christmas Real Book?

Benjie P

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Google is your Santa.

The music publishing business thanks you for yet another nail in the coffin. :facepalm:

Knowing Benjie, I'm pretty certain he already owns the Christmas RB, he just wants it on his iPad too. Fair use and all that, particularly if there isn't a PDF version available.....
A ROMpler is just a polyphonic turntable.

Google is your Santa.

The music publishing business thanks you for yet another nail in the coffin. :facepalm:

Knowing Benjie, I'm pretty certain he already owns the Christmas RB, he just wants it on his iPad too. Fair use and all that, particularly if there isn't a PDF version available.....

That's different; as I don't personally know Benjie from Herbie the Elf (keeping with the Christmas theme and all ;) ), I assume that it's just someone looking to get something for nothing.

If that's not the case, then a (qualified) apology to the OP (qualified because it would be better form to post that he has the print version and wants a PDF for whatever reason). :thu:

Awww man it's all good, I should have been more specific. Kevin is absolutely right, I do have the hard copy of the book and want the pdf for my ipad. I NEVER steal anything and would have gladly paid for a pdf version, I just didn't want to go through the tedious process of scanning each page, converting to pdf, etc. Ironically I learn 99% of what I know by ear but it's nice to have charts just in case someone calls a weird obscure one on a gig.
Music.

Hmm - wonder how much Hal Leonard are paying the estate of one certain GF Handel? Seems to be a lot of his stuff in there!

Personally speaking, it's coming up to the time of year when I do my best to avoid playing such material, albeit only partially successfully.

Yamaha: P515, CP88, Genos 1, HX1

Google is your Santa.

It is very welcome. I was wondering why you didn't do that stu clever little google animation trick.

Here for the gear.

Archived