Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT: I'm breaking forum rules

Synthoid

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ha ha! Ok , I will too, then.

BUY MY BOOK AND BUY MY CD. IF YOU'RE IN THE AREA CHECK OUT MY GIGS AND SIGN UP AND TAKE LESSONS FROM ME!!

There, that feels much better. :)

Don't forget to shout ...

Original Latin Jazz

CD Baby

"I am not certain how original my contribution to music is as I am obviously an amateur." Patti Smith

Can I get that lesson on cassette?

:laugh:

8-track . . . 8-track, please!

Yamaha C7 Grand, My Hammonds: '57 B3, '54 C2, '42 BC, '40 D, '05 XK3 Pro System, Kawai MP9000, Fender Rhodes Mk I 73, Yamaha CP33, Motif ES6, Nord Electro 2, Minimoog Voyager & Model D, Korg MS10

Priceless! PM me $500 in KC phunny money and I'll send you my lessons: volume 1 on red 12" vinyl*. Who can resist that?!?! :D

*to match your Nord board of choice. May cause dizzyness and fainting spells. No refunds, no exchanges. Price does not include shipping and handling.

Original Latin Jazz

CD Baby

"I am not certain how original my contribution to music is as I am obviously an amateur." Patti Smith

I'll place an order, if you'll include the free set of Ginsu knives. :D

http://www.slowcooker-recipes.net/images/pictures/ginsu-chikara-cutlery-set-12-piece-bamboo-block-knife-set.jpg

When an eel hits your eye like a big pizza pie, that's a Moray.

The other week I put some 25 songs I made as tests or for whatever reason on CD to put on a car stereo, that was good. No need to go back to 8 track, but I'm sure (though I only knew reel to reel and cassette tape as a kid) there's a lack of production-f*-- uehr messing on those and it's nice.

Having a riot? Oh no that's *not* against Ze rulz.

Archived