Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

This place hasn't changed one bit!

Hey all, long time no see!! I caught the middle of the rodent craze apparently. The more things change, the more they stay the same I guess. Some of those who remember me may ask where the hell I went. I'll post the answer to that question in the 'answers only thread' :) Anyway, it's great to be back! KORN RULEZ!
0096 2251 2110 8105

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, I guess I do owe all of you an explination as to where I went.. Well, I guess the simplest way to put it.. I had been contracted out to do a big job in San Diego (pulling cable, wiring network racks) which was only supposed to take three months. Well, after I finished, another job came up...then another. 11 months of working 80 hour weeks :freak: But I made a s**tload of money and paid off all my credit cards and debts I even had enough left over to get some new gear. I am back in northern cali now, living in a small town... I am just so happy to get all my gear out of storage and set it up again. I got a computer and finally got my internet setup. I log on here to see the same people, some new names, it's like it was frozen in time or something. I even noticed that the alphabet thread is still alive..
0096 2251 2110 8105

Sactog is (back) in da house. :thu: [i]Welcome back, your dreams were your ticket out. Welcome back to that same old place that you laughed about. Well the names have all changed since you hung around, But those dreams have remained and they’re turned around. Who’d have thought they’d lead ya (Who’d have thought they’d lead ya) Here where we need ya (Here where we need ya) Yeah we tease him a lot cause we’ve hot him on the spot, Welcome back, Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back.[/i] [img]http://home.att.net/~tvthemelyrics/images/kotter3.jpg[/img] - Jeff

[quote]Originally posted by sactog from really really long ago: [b]I had been contracted out to do a big job in San Diego [/b][/quote]I guess it goes without saying that using a computer and accessing the net is strictly forbidden in such a mysterious position.
"A Robot Playing Trumpet Blows"

[i]We're gonna break out the hats and hooters When Sactog comes home We're gonna rev up the motorscooters When Sactog comes home to stay We're gonna park in the street Sleep om the beach and make it Throw down the jam till the girls say when Lay down the law and break it When Sactog comes home [/i] :wave:

Super 8

Hear my stuff here

thanks for all the welcome backs! :wave: really, it is good to be back. having to live almost a year from home kinda changes you i think. i've had a lot of time to think and reflect on my life...which is all you CAN do while terminating CAT-5. i do feel i have a new perspective on my music, and i hope it's a good one this time :D i even joined a band.. playing keys/backup guitar. this band seems to have their shizit together. so hopefully this goes somewhere...who knows. again, thanks for all the welcomes. i dig those songs :thu: yeah buddy!
0096 2251 2110 8105

[quote]Originally posted by Kempy: [b]Welcome back, sactog! So where in NoCal are ya living now?[/b][/quote]whats up Franken....uh.., i mean Kempy :wave: I'm living in a place called Sutter Creek...45 mi. east of Sacrmaneto.
0096 2251 2110 8105

[quote]Originally posted by Rim_: [b]Welcom back, sactog! 80 hour days? [/b][/quote]LOL you caught me on that one :D they told me that the pink insulation would have no mental effect......or I'm just now realizing that I have lost my mind....I don't know anymore. :freak: [quote]Originally posted by henryrobinett: [b]Hey Homey!! Welcome back. I was wonderin'. I was one of the disappeared for a while too. I don't know if I like being back sometimes. :D Sutter Creek! That's virtualy still Sacto dog, just a lot prettier and more remote. Cool[/b][/quote]what's up Henry! my only norcal nieghbor. :D I guess you're right, I'm still in the 'sacto area'. I'm about an hour drive from sac. Not too bad, the drive is pretty at least.
0096 2251 2110 8105

[quote]Originally posted by Botch.: [b]Welcome back! So what new gear did you get????[/b][/quote]I was wondering when someone was gonna ask me that :D Well, I got some new mics: >AKG C451D matched pair >AKG D112 kick drum mic >RODE NTK (I love this mic) and some new hardware: >Tango 24 - 8 ch adat AD/DA (I got it used, it's new to me) >RME hammerfall Digi96 36 channel (18 in, 18 out) YEAH BUDDY!
0096 2251 2110 8105

[quote]Originally posted by Grandpa Tedster: [b]Welcome back, Sactog!!! God, Boosh, I never would have pegged you at 240...you sure you've done your Kg/lbs conversions right? I'd have put you more around 185 judging from your pics.[/b][/quote]113 kilos and 190 centimeters I think I'm in the good direction with the conversion?

Fan, nu pissar jag taggtråd igen. Jag skulle inte satt på räpan.

http://www.bushcollectors.com

Archived