Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Lost opportunity to see B3er

Sam Mullins

Dang. I was at the local coffee place and saw that the local NPR music station was supposed to have Janiva Magness on Thursday. They do an hour-long statewide, public radio music show called "Java Blend" from the place.

Unforunately, when I checked Janiva's web site, it said the show was to be rescheduled.

Any further info, Jim? Would love to see you play live. My son just moved to Michigan so I may get other chances when I'm visiting.

Yamaha CK88, Arturia Keylab 61 MkII, Moog Sub 37, Yamaha U1 Upright, Casio CT-S500, Mac Logic/Mainstage, iPad Camelot, Spacestation V.3, QSC K10.2, JBL EON One Compact

www.stickmanor.com

There's a thin white line between fear and fury - Stickman

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As far as I know we are not doing the Java Blend thing. I will double-check with the band but I don't see it on the itinerary. However, Thursday night we are in Davenport at the Redstone Room. Show starts at 8pm with an opening act. We go on at 9pm.

Hmm. That's about 3 hours from me. Gonna have that SK-1 perchance? :D

Moe

---

As far as I know we are not doing the Java Blend thing. I will double-check with the band but I don't see it on the itinerary. However, Thursday night we are in Davenport at the Redstone Room. Show starts at 8pm with an opening act. We go on at 9pm.

Yep, saw that. Got something going Thursday night but might get done in time to drive over. Thanks for the response.

Yamaha CK88, Arturia Keylab 61 MkII, Moog Sub 37, Yamaha U1 Upright, Casio CT-S500, Mac Logic/Mainstage, iPad Camelot, Spacestation V.3, QSC K10.2, JBL EON One Compact

www.stickmanor.com

There's a thin white line between fear and fury - Stickman

Archived