Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

advice for painting a Numa organ

rockkeys

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If it's metal you could get it powder coated. They'll strip it before hand. If it's plastic then you should scuff it up, prime and paint.

Triton Extreme 76, Kawai ES3, GEM-RPX, HX3/Drawbar control, MSI Z97

MPower/4790K, Lynx Aurora 8/MADI/AES16e, OP-X PRO, Ptec, Komplete.

Ashley MX-206. future MOTU M64 RME Digiface Dante for Mon./net

You'll lose all the graphics, and print. Based on your post asking for advice, reveals you as newbie painter. (no offense, I am not a painter either). It wont look as good... IMO

Whats wrong with the white anyways?

-Greg

Motif XS8, MOXF8, Hammond XK1c, Vent

Rhodes Mark II 88 suitcase, Yamaha P255

You'll lose all the graphics, and print. Based on your post asking for advice, reveals you as newbie painter. (no offense, I am not a painter either). It wont look as good... IMO

Whats wrong with the white anyways?

No, I wouldn't be doing the paint job myself. I just wanted to know what to tell the guy who will be painting it. I'm sure he will come to the same conclusions. Oh, and there is nothing wrong with white! I just really want a funky, tie-die psychedelic type thing.

Will lose resale value as well... Make sure this is not an impulse decision.

The white aint so bad btw.

-Greg

Motif XS8, MOXF8, Hammond XK1c, Vent

Rhodes Mark II 88 suitcase, Yamaha P255

No the white is fine, it's just that I really dig the idea of having a funky splash of many colours. Killing the resale is exactly what I need to do to keep me from changing clones! This will be my LAST clone purchase. After this, it's a receptor and software B3's for me. The action of the Numa is exactly what I like for organ.

Killing the resale is exactly what I need to do to keep me from changing clones! This will be my LAST clone purchase.

The action of the Numa is exactly what I like for organ.

Ha, ha, haaaa !

Great !

Best post of the day up to now !!!

A.C.

Will lose resale value as well... Make sure this is not an impulse decision.

The white aint so bad btw.

Exactly. You always have to think with this type of technology you will want to sell sooner or later and it will really hurt any kind of residual.

"Danny, ci manchi a tutti. La E-Street Band non e' la stessa senza di te. Riposa in pace, fratello"

noblevibes.com

Archived