Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

FOR SALE two ocean beach DB-1 drawbars for nord keyboards

rockkeys

Hi, I'm selling TWO ocean beach digital drawbars for nord keyboards. I used two on either side of my C2 (one for the upper manual, and one for lower manual) and it worked fantastic. If you would like to buy TWO of these for way cheaper than direct from the OCEAN BEACH website, please send me a message and we'll work out the details. I'm selling the two of them for $500 USD I'm in Toronto, Canada, and I will split the shipping costs. Why am I selling? I had to downsize my rig.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"If you are a regular contributing member of this forum, and have personal gear that you want to sell or trade, you are welcome to post about it, but the post title must clearly begin with the word "SPAM:" You can also post in the Garage Sale thread, ..."

"If you are a regular contributing member of this forum, and have personal gear that you want to sell or trade, you are welcome to post about it, but the post title must clearly begin with the word "SPAM:" You can also post in the Garage Sale thread, ..."

I think that is a little outdated. The way things seem to stand now, it's the Garage Sale forum only.
A ROMpler is just a polyphonic turntable.

??? Sorry, don't follow. What's the deal with Holiday Inn? Why do I feel like I've wandered into the comic book store on the simpsons...

ROTFLMAO... now that is funny. :D

He'll get along just fine here!

Archived