Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Happy Birthday to Phil Wain!

Chad Thorne

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks guys.....yes I do like being reminded of birthdays by facebook. Having a great, if very busy, day! I'm remembering it was a year ago today that I bought my electric upright. It's a shame that because of my carpal tunnel, it's gathered dust more than I've played it. Must drag it out tonight and have a go!

Cheers guys!

Happy Birthday Phil! It's been a big birthday week at the Lowdown with b5pilot, Jeremy, mine yesterday and yours today.

Wally

Oh wow it was your birthday too this week? Happy belated birthday Wally!

Lydian mode? The only mode I know has the words "pie ala" in front of it.

http://www.myspace.com/theeldoradosband

Happy Birthday Phil! It's been a big birthday week at the Lowdown with b5pilot, Jeremy, mine yesterday and yours today.

Well, then, a big Happy Birthday to all my above-named Low Down homies!

Queen of the Quarter Note

"Think like a drummer, not like a singer, and play much less." -- Michele C.

I went to San Jose for an early evening meeting and then stopped at a club that has good music on Mondays and saw a guitar player friend of mine. I did know that bass player but hadn't scene him in a long time. I was surprised to see him playing a F-Bass BN-5. Had a good time, stayed out later than normal and paid for it yesterday!

Great to hear that being back to playing is working out for you.

Wally

Thanks guys. Hope you had a great day Wally!

I managed an 8:30 rehearsal Sunday and played the 9:30 and 11:30 services. I'm rehearsing with the jazz trio Thursday. Really feel like I'm back now, fingers crossed.

I have basses to play, places to be and good music to make!

Archived