Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Korg M3 76 keyboard (only the keyboard) ?

execlass2

Hi.

I own a Korg M3-M (module) and I'm considering the possibility of purchasing the 76-keyboard (only keyboard) and then perhaps the Radias module. Anyone knows if it's possible to purchase this keyboard from Korg or somewhere else? Or better - does this make sense?

thx

Kawai MP7, Kurzweil PC361, DSI Pro2, Streichfett, Nektar P6, NI Maschine Studio, KMI QuNeo, Eventide H9, Zoom MS100BT, VoiceLive 3 Extreme, Arturia BeatStep Pro.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The M3 keyboard is not available as a separate purchase from Korg. This was discussed shortly after the M3 came out. Sorry. :(
Yeah, I think Korg would have sold a boatload of them. The action is the best synth action on the market IMO
A ROMpler is just a polyphonic turntable.

The M3 keyboard is not available as a separate purchase from Korg. This was discussed shortly after the M3 came out. Sorry. :(
Yeah, I think Korg would have sold a boatload of them. The action is the best synth action on the market IMO

Oh, 100% agreed. I adore the action on that synth... but have no need, desire ( or cash ;) ) for the M3 itself. :(

The action is the best synth action on the market IMO

Oh, 100% agreed. I adore the action on that synth...

+1.

I have the 61 - it's my go to synth action controller. I fell completely in love with it within the first ten seconds of playing it at the first NAMM Korg showed it. :thu:

dB

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

Professional Affiliations: Royer LabsMusic Player Network

Archived