Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

G.A.S. CITY - just scored a Leslie 2101 - screamin deal !

Tone Taster

Vince Seneri at Hammond Organ world let me steal the 2101 !

http://www.hammondorganworld.com/?itemCategory=37261&siteid=153&priorId=0

I figure that this is the start of my hammond pursuit. Since I am a guitarist, the Leslie will suit me , PLUS my keyboardist can hook his nord up to it !

Win , Win, Win

He had an Xk3-c up there for freakin 1200 and i missed it :(

At least I got somethin !

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Vince Seneri at Hammond Organ world let me steal the 2101 !

http://www.hammondorganworld.com/?itemCategory=37261&siteid=153&priorId=0

I figure that this is the start of my hammond pursuit. Since I am a guitarist, the Leslie will suit me , PLUS my keyboardist can hook his nord up to it !

Win , Win, Win

He had an Xk3-c up there for freakin 1200 and i missed it :(

At least I got somethin !

I saw Vince perform in Chester, NJ about 5 years ago. Great player. Classic organ trio with Bob DeVos. Congrats on the pick. I've been meaning to go over there and check that place out. I bought an M3 from their service guy Mr. Godfrey.

Enjoy the 2101!

Regards,

Joe

This is a good deal but if you want some real bottom you will have to find a bass amp to give you a solid lower rotor sim. The 2101 can be used stand alone but the stationary speakers are very small. For a guitar, however, you are going to have some fun for sure and the hookup for outboard bass is simple. Of course, maybe he will let you steal a 2121 cabinet to complete the ensemble. You will then have enough power to frighten small children and make your keyboard playing friends smile. I own the complete 21 system rig and like it just fine. Hope you will too.

Archived