Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Sort of OT: Happy B-Day Ozzie

Fingerstyle_Jim

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy Bat Day? Ehrr, Barkin' at the Moon Day? OH, BIRTHDAY! :D:thu:

Birthday, as in day of birth, as in having been "born"? I thought maybe he was decanted or maybe his jar had gotten tipped over and broken, being an overgrown incubus-homunculus runaway from some mad alchemist's secret lab... :evil:;):thu:

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

Hmmm, it was my oldest daughter's b-day yesterday too. I'll have to let her know. heh

Yeah he sure has brought a lot of great musician's to the forefront hasn't he?

However the current lawsuit re Black Sabbath's name doesn't impress me although its likely the doings of the missus.

This one gives me mixed feelings, to a large degree I think Ozzie's right but part of me says its nit-picking. At least it's not like the afore-mentioned Pink Floyd thing(when Waters left the band and they announced a tour, he tried to stop them from using the Pink Floyd name. By the time it reached the courts the tour was over). I don't think Ozzie needs to worry about the legacy and integrity of the Black Sabbath brand, it will live on no matter what these guys do or don't do with the rest of thier lives. As for Ozzies own rep, well....,

Jim

Ozzie don't need my well wishes. I was never a fan of his music even as far back as the Sabbath daze. Although I liked when he had the cameras in his house. He isn't a rocket scientist that is for sure, but it was entertaining.

Archived