Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

F^%#%^#&#&CK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ian Benhamou

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chiming in with some of my own bad luck:

I was in a studio for 2-3h, and in meantime someone crashed into my parked car and decided it would be best to flee. So, I return to my car after 3h of cutting and fitting a whole track of my guitar player's shitty playing (bad tempo), and what do I see: smashed fender, smashed light, mangled left side of my car. So, I call the police. ANd what do they do: they take photos of the whole situation and they WRITE me a ticket for illegal parking! FML, damage expenses + fine.

Oh yeah, I also have 2 gigs this month. Good thing this is not my primary job.

SOrry guys, needed to vent a bit. I still can't believe those cops actually wrote me a ticket after seeing what some idiot did to my car.

Custom handmade clocks: www.etsy.com/shop/ClockLight

always put money in the meter before the cops arrive! I had a client once who got arrested for possession of marijuana. The cops had responded to his call about his house being burglarized, and one of them found a doobie in an ashtray during the investigation. So they took him to jail - and of course never solved the burglary or recovered any of his stuff.
"Forget it, Jake. It's Chinatown."

It wasn't in an area where you have to pay to park. I just parked on the sidewalk, in line with like 60 other cars. Needless to say I was the only one who got fined.
Custom handmade clocks: www.etsy.com/shop/ClockLight

I got a cancelled gig in October. This is when it slows down for me and when I need the money most for memebers of my family. All of us have birthdays around this time.

"Danny, ci manchi a tutti. La E-Street Band non e' la stessa senza di te. Riposa in pace, fratello"

noblevibes.com

Archived